Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 10:19

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Paying for Information

Discussion on Paying for Information within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Paying for Information

Hey guys i pay 1€ for following information

I need the old chatroom names of the chats like

English
Looking for group
public chat 1
noob
strategy
German
Suche nach gruppe
öffentlicher chat 1
anfänger
strategy.

I Pay 1€ Per 4er set so i mean the 4 main chats which just got removed

i also pay 1€ for any chatroom which have permanently atleast 50 active people but i pay only for those who i dont know yet. so i wont pay 50x for like "platinum vs silver" chatroom.

i need the chatrooms of following languages

french,spanish,polish,sweedish,italiano"or how ever it get named",russian and if you know any other language let me know. Pls Post here Pmed and pm me it via privat message if they work and still have active people in their i pay 1€ per information.
Old 09/15/2014, 20:25   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

PlayWithRiot - play with a rioter if they're free(and if you're lucky) . dk about NA, usally a few rioters in EUW but i haven't been there so much. EUNE is dead there (i think)
Old 09/15/2014, 20:42   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 32
Ultimate Bravery is chatroom with 150 people
Old 09/15/2014, 20:42   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xeritu View Post
PlayWithRiot - play with a rioter if they're free(and if you're lucky) . dk about NA, usally a few rioters in EUW but i haven't been there so much. EUNE is dead there (i think)
already got rito

and well euw also pretty dead

but i need only for euw not eune,na etc only EUW sry forgot to mention it