Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 04:44

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

EUW levelling service from 21 - 30

Discussion on EUW levelling service from 21 - 30 within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
EUW levelling service from 21 - 30

Trusted members with a decent TBM only pls.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Buying] Fast Levelling Service 11-30
06/10/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
cancelled for now, i will level to 20 on my own and then look for the offers.
[Selling] Levelling service EUW/EUNE/NA
04/26/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
http://i.epvpimg.com/abxmf.jpg add richondo.epvp in skype! Send me skype friend request with the reason why you added me please First customers pay less! Answer in this thread or PM me for further information
[Buying] levelling service to level 30.
04/18/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 6 Replies
currently level 10 and want to be levelled to level 30. i want to know: How much will it cost? How long will it take? What method you will be using to level the account? How much IP will i gain? Will you buy anything on my account?
Looking for levelling service
07/24/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Decent number of orders guaranteed. You need to be responsible, have fair prices and do everything in time. Skype: boosting.pro e-mail: [email protected]
ASGARD'S Levelling Service
12/07/2012 - World of Warcraft Trading - 0 Replies
Ich weiß es gibt viele alte Hasen hier, viele Diskussionen was die Preise anbelangt. Viele, die LV-Service anbieten aber der Service vielleicht zu wünschen übrig lässt. Da ich geplant habe einen LV-Service anzubieten, suche ich hier vorerst einen "Truster". Voraussetzungen für den Truster: Länger als 6 Monate dabei, keine negativen TBM'S. In weiterer Folge werden dann hier meine Preise festgelegt. Preise die nicht billig sein werden (BOT), aber auch nicht zu teuer (HAND).