Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 15:29

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Wins in Plat 3

Discussion on Wins in Plat 3 within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 212
Wins in Plat 3

I want to buy few wins (2 - 3) in Platinum Division 3. This is on the NA server, if interested post your offer below.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] 2k Normal wins S3 plat s4 plat account.
10/13/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Plat borders Plat 2 acc right now. EU WEST All champs. 20 runepages. 60 Skins ( 3 legendary( nasus, trynda, nocturne) + udyr and ez super skins :) 1 owner but dont have 1 letter from Riot. Elo
[Buying] 4 Wins in Plat IV
04/13/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 5 Replies
aaaaaaaaaa
[Buying] 4 Wins plat IV as Lee sin -EUW
02/02/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
Id like 4 wins as Lee sin. Only want a booster who play him extremely well and are dia 1+ I prefer trusted boosters but if you arent you need to be ok with me paying after first game. Write ur price below instead of asking me to add Skype pls:)
[Buying] Net wins in Plat 5
10/12/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Hi guys I'm in Plat 5 atm, just looking for someone to do a couple of net wins for me at not too high of a rate (gaining 23-30 lp a game) and I'm at 7x LP atm :) Would love for this to be done in the next few hours or something! Of course, you'll be paid via PayPal. Message me if possible, or write here!
WTB Plat V Wins NA
08/27/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Hi, I gain high LP on my account with is currently around 50 LP in Plat V. Im looking to get like 5 wins for NA server.