Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 22:11

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

NEW Cheap Boosting Service! B5-G5+ LOW Prices!

Discussion on NEW Cheap Boosting Service! B5-G5+ LOW Prices! within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old 10/06/2014, 09:56   #16

elite*gold: 0
Push, open for 2 customers
Old 10/06/2014, 20:45   #17 Trade Status: Verified(?)

elite*gold: 0
SCAMMED!!! I paid for 2 services, 1 silver 5 to gold 5 and second from gold 5 to platinum 5. I had an offer for my account and I decided to cancel the service but I have not been refunded the gold to plat service he dont answer on skype and dont accept the paypal request!

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Elo Boosting Bronze-Gold Service!
02/22/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hello, i am Diamond 1 EUW and Diamond 1 EUNE (ex challenger) League of Legends player. I need only 1 champion to carry - Its Cassiopeia! ;) Conact: ashilv (skype) Bronze 5 to Bronze 4 = 8€ Bronze 4 to Bronze 3 = 8€ Bronze 3 to Bronze 2 = 8€ Bronze 2 to Bronze 1 = 8€
[Selling] [NA] Elo Boosting service Bronze-Gold
01/14/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Information I am a Highly Skilled Player who would enjoy nothing more than to get you to your desired ELO-Heaven while helping myself pay for tuition. With my skill level I have no issues getting you up to Gold or anything below or your money back. However, I do not go above gold. Proof: Also looking for vouch games. add me on skype: EliteWRNx Services and Pricing Per Division:
Boosting Service for Bronze - Gold / Guaranteed boosting within 1 day
01/12/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
Hello, I am a Diamond Player in NA My Ping in NA is 30, and in EU is 80, which means I am available to play in both regions. I am starting this boosing service in order to help Epvpers who are having difficulty of going higher division. As well as to get some side money for my tuition. The Range for my boosting service is
[Selling] Boosting Service from Bronze V to Gold
09/13/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Hi I'm diamond player with my diamond friends. I'm boosting on NA and West servers. PM me for questions or orders :). Bronze divisions 9,5 euro per division and 14 euro for promote to silver. Silver divisions 14 euro per division and 19 euro for promote to gold. After some time if will be much orders i will start boostong to platinum and diamond. PM me if you prefer skype or facebook contact. Enjoy your promoted accounts :).
[Selling] Boosting service bronze up to gold 5
06/30/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 11 Replies
Hello everyone, I am looking to start a boosting service with a friend, there are only two of us right now so we only do bronze to gold 5 boosts. New service but I feel I am a trusted trader on here, yes I have some negative TBM, but I assure you, those are from people who tried to scam me, or better yet did scam me and I had to go through the process. - Can also show my playerauctions with 16+ trades with 100% positive. Might do vouches depending on the Epvper that offers, mostly looking...