Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 21:02

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Rare Diamond Account on West | CH Thresh | TPA | SKT1 and more

Discussion on Rare Diamond Account on West | CH Thresh | TPA | SKT1 and more within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old 10/01/2014, 14:10   #16 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
still for sale?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] DREAM ACCOUNT! Diamond 1-2 West (Diamond S3) 114 champs 46SKINS(CS THRESH)
07/06/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 5 Replies
Hello I would like to sell my account on Eu-West. Its currently at Diamond 2, season 3 was diamond and got border for that. Season 2 gold, I'm selling this account becouse I dont have time to play on it, because I'm boosting. For more infos, screens etc feel free to ask me skype :) Account include: -114 champs http://i.epvpimg.com/arOEb.jpg -Skins -Warring Kingdoms Jarvan IV -Winged Hussar Xin Zhao -Shockblade Zed -Rocket Girl Tristana -Pentakill Yorick
[Selling] Diamond V Account EU West (RARE SKINS)
06/02/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hi guys, Please check this link for a picture of the account: (Got all champions) imgur: the simple image sharer Please check this link for my skin score courtesy of elophant: Gyazo - 5ed43b1fae2e796f3d6311fdc8537e44.png PM me for more details. Looking for decent offers.
[Selling] Championship riven , thresh , and triumphant Ryze rare account super good acc
01/06/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hey guys today I'm selling an account with every champion in the game. The current server it is on is NA. It has championship riven champ thresh triumphant Ryze silver Kayle pax jax pax sivir, has some other legendaries like the new nasus one and I also have forecast Janna. On this account I have atleast 115 skins. I also have pf ez and sg udyr. I also have all icons from Halloween and Christmas. This account is mine and it also has the gold border from season3. Also has victorious Elise. It...
WEST/EAST/RUS/OCE Diamond I, All champs, rare skins
01/03/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
free transfer to: -EU/WEST -RUSSIA -TURKEY never banned
[Selling] Diamond 3 EU West + Rare skins !
10/15/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Diamond 3 EU West 85 champs 17 skins 6 rune pages(for any role) Platina icon from S2 Price around 200$ (can reduce a bit) First and the only owner of this acc from S1 + my email Add me on skype ( backstab10 ) 1) Firefighter Tristrana 2) Nottingham Ezreal 3) Bucanner Tristana 4) Headhunter Yi 5) Chosen Yi