Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 09:15

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Plat 3 smurf , 1500 RP , 20 eur , nice skins // quiting lol

Discussion on Plat 3 smurf , 1500 RP , 20 eur , nice skins // quiting lol within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Plat 3 smurf , 1500 RP , 20 eur , nice skins // quiting lol

WTS EUNE account

LvL 30

Platinum 3/2

20 Champs

3 rune pages , Full AD and Armor Runes + some more

Skins : Dragonslayer Pantheon, PROJECT: Yasuo, Medieval Twitch , Grey Warwick, Nightblade Irelia ,Assassin Master YI, Dreadknight Garen, Riot Girl Tristana

1480 RP and 6500 IP on account

High MMR

Accepting only paypal

original mail + welcome mail + pw included

skype dex.core
Old 09/15/2014, 20:43   #2

elite*gold: 0
bump

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] EUW PLAT V ACCOUNT 90 champions 29 skins AND EUNE P4 SMURF 30 CHAMPS SOME SKINS
08/29/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Hey I would like to sell both of my accounts EUW PLAT V 90 champs 29 skins 5 rune pages medium mmr EUNE PLAT 4 SMURF
[Selling] EUW Smurf ACC Plat Border S3 and Plat 2 S4 77 Champs 2 Skins 3 Runespages
03/24/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
Hi guys, i´d like to sell one of my smurf accounts from League. The ACC has achieved Platinum Season 3 soloqueue and is currently placed at plat 2 with high mmr. The acc doesnt own a lot of champs, 77 to be exactly, and only got 2 skins which are poolparty lee sin and poolparty renekton. Offers are welcome. I´m accepting paypal only (you pay the fees) feel free to contact me on skype or per pm to get your questions solved.
[Selling] S3 PLAT 1 now GOLD1 ALL CHAMP MISSING 2 nice skins , 1500 wins (normal) EUWEST
02/18/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
I sell this account cuz i dont play anymore. i accept only paysafe for the reason that i want to buy some stuff , like a minecraft account , etc , if interested PM me
[Selling] My Plat V EUW Smurf - 115 Champs - 67 Skins - 19 Runepages
09/03/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
Hi there! Time to sell my EUW long time main Plat V smurf I've used to eloboost with ! :) Platinum V http://i.imgur.com/5ertPkJ.jpg
[Selling] [NA] My amazing smurf, 52 skins, 100 champs, plat
07/04/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 5 Replies
Hey, I've been trying to sell this account for awhile but never got the right price for it. (sorry, I won't sell for less than 150$ :( ) I understand this is a huge trade, recoveries infos are included. Champs: http://img22.imageshack.us/img22/6/yb9.png Skins: