Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 12:20

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

ADC Coach

Discussion on ADC Coach within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
ADC Coach

Hello im Looking for my service for a adc coach currently i have aaround 6 open coaching orders pls add me skype ... divix122

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Buying] Looking for ADC Coach
08/12/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Hi, I've started to play ADC as mainly and i like to get some coaching for high rank player. Im season3 platinum and just have about 100 ad carry games, but i'd like to improve. PM if you could do that. And EU servers
looking for a coach
03/06/2014 - League of Legends - 1 Replies
hey i was wondering if it was possible that a coach could, by niceness, give me 1/2 hours of their time to help me get better at the game, i am in silver 2 if you want to know, and i prefer jungle and mid skype- martin-beii(firedud) if anyone is willing, i would be ever so grateful
[Buying] WTB [OCE] Duo-coach
10/09/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Looking for friendly high ranking duo partner, preferably cheap :p I am currently in Gold IV/III on the OCE server with ~80 champions owned. I have been playing casually since late Season 1 but do take the game seriously, and want to improve my playing ability. :handsdown: Skype: teevee54
Best coach here?
07/06/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 9 Replies
In your opinions, who's the best coach here?
[Buying] Looking for coach
06/10/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Looking for an ADC Coach - Mains AD - Diamond 1+ - Reliable - Experienced - Willing to get me better PM me for my skype or post ur skype here.