Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 12:50

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Duo Q Games | Diamond 5 , 0 Points

Discussion on Duo Q Games | Diamond 5 , 0 Points within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 181
The Black Market: 152/0/1
Duo Q Games | Diamond 5 , 0 Points

Im looking for a elobooster who plays duo q games with me on
Eu west NOW

I pay for every win 2,50€ Paypal ( i take the fees)

When the game is lost, i will pay nothing

Write a private message, i dont use skype at the moment

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Release] Social Points Games Hack Tool [All Games] [Vinh Phu and Sarthak]
02/21/2016 - Facebook - 5 Replies
Hello! I was excited to work with someone else! I worked with Vinh Phu and made social points game hack! Open the Tool! Close it! Open it again! Choose any game. Now Choose the hack options of that game (You will see that in bottom of hack) When you selected everything. Press on "Show me Submit Tool" It will remove "Click here before using hack" and show you the "Submit tool". No need to click on adfly or Linkbucks. Click on Submit tool and enjoy! http://www.sendspace.com/file/nnms8c ...
[Selling] Diamond I Account, 34 Skins, 60ish games, Amazing MMR, 105 Champs, S3 Diamond
09/05/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 7 Replies
Like the title states I'm selling my smurf account. -Diamond I -33 Skins -105 Champs -Lots of runes -Only 65 games played -Amazing MMR Pictures of the things i listed::
[Buying] [EUNE] Diamond I player LF duoQ partner (diamond skill at least) for placement games
02/14/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
As tittle says, contact me: artyleria007