Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 08:48

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Placement matches EUW to Gold, German preferred

Discussion on Placement matches EUW to Gold, German preferred within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old 09/06/2014, 18:58   #16 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 2520
35€ vom deutschen Challenger Player gespielt.
Würde morgen früh anfangen und morgen Abend/Nacht 100% Gold sein.
Old 09/06/2014, 19:33   #17

elite*gold: 0
Thanks to everyone who replied and made an offer and sorry if I chose another service. The competition in this market is insane. Thanks!
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] NEW BOOSTER From Bronze - Gold (Placement Matches)
01/26/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Hey i play league of legends about 3 years . If you was last season Bronze - Gold I can win your placement matches easy for you . Payment Paysafecard. Feel Free and ADD me in skype . Kaiboost1995
[Buying] Boost in Placement matches to reach Gold (EUW)
08/03/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 6 Replies
Hi guys! Looking for a 8-Game-Boost via Duo-Q in my placement matches on EUW to get placed in Gold. You are preferably a Diamond player with a Silver account to use. I am 1 win / 1 loss in my placement matches and get matched up with Silver4 to Gold4 players. I was ranked Gold5 last season. Payment only via Paypal. Contact via PM appreciated. (-:
[Buying] S4 Placement Matches (German IP)
01/18/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 9 Replies
For safety reasons, only boosts with German IP, local booster preferred :pimp: Please provide the following information Boosters league / experience Possible Wirate (x/10) Compensation for Losses Earliest possible start Price
[NA] Gold III player looking for placement matches duoQ
01/15/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hello, I am currently a G3 player and am looking for someone to play placement matches duoQ with. I won't be heavy but will give strong vouches as much needed. NA server.
[Buying] Gold 5 to 4 Placement Matches
04/20/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Edited: Transaction Completed.