Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 01:27

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

CHEAPEST ELO BOOSTER AROUND BRONZE-GOLD

Discussion on CHEAPEST ELO BOOSTER AROUND BRONZE-GOLD within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
CHEAPEST ELO BOOSTER AROUND BRONZE-GOLD

Hello, I am The Elo Doctor looking to DUOQ/SOLOQ Boost your account. I am trying to save up for a better computer right now so if you could donate that would be really nice ^^ anyway, here is how the prices go

BRONZE DIVISIONS: 5$ PER WIN IT WILL TAKE(so if you have 20lp gain per win, it will only take 4 etc.)

SILVER DIVISIONS: 7$ PER GAME

GOLD DIVISIONS: 8$ PER GAME

EVERY TIER YOU BUY IS 15% OFF, AND IT IS 20% OFF FOR THE FIRST 5 PEOPLE WHO BUY BOOSTS, CURRENTLY 0. DUO Q IS 30% MORE BECAUSE IT IS HARDER. WE ARE EXPERIENCED ELO CLIMBERS AND A NEW BUSINESS STARTING OUT. IF YOU AREN'T COMFORTABLE GIVING YOUR ACC, IT IS OK BECAUSE YOU CAN DO A DUO Q BOOST. RETURNS ARE AVAILABLE IF YOU DON'T LIKE THE SERVICE. BTW YOU CAN EASILY CHANGE YOUR EMAIL/PASSWORD IF SOMEONE STEALS YOUR ACCOUNT SO THERE IS NO REASON TO BE AFRAID ^^ ADD ME ON SKYPE @ ozemidimowo FOR DETAILS/BUYING. PAYPAL EMAIL: IF YOU WANT TO DONATE OR TIP. THANK YOU. NA SERVER, NA SERVER. NA SERVER, NA SERVER!

Tags
boosting, eloboosting

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Gee Booster, Cheapest Booster, Save Booster
05/25/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 24 Replies
Elo Boosting(Bronze and Silver and Gold) Our prizes are: Bronze 5→Bronze 4 = 8€ Bronze 4→Bronze 3 = 9€ Bronze 3→Bronze 2 = 10€ Bronze 2→Bronze 1 = 10€ Bronze 1→Silver 5 = 13€
New Booster on EUW Bronze-GOLD, CHEAPEST one
04/23/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 7 Replies
Hello guys, I am a high Plat- low Diamond player and offer boosts.I will boost from Bronze-Gold. Why choose me? - I promise to be the cheapest booster - Show me a thread of a booster and i will do it for 1$ less. - If you have more than 10 positive and no negative TBM ( yes just 10!) you will pay em afterwards Greetz, Nereus
[Searching] Cheapest Booster from Silver 2 - Gold 5
02/22/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 17 Replies
Yow ma friends! Im searching for a booster who is boosting me from silver 2 to gold 5. Last season i were gold 5, but fck the placements ! :p I will take the cheapest booster, as long he is good rated. Just leave your skype here or with a PM, or write other stuff below.
CHEAPEST Bronze 5 - Diamond 5 BOOSTER honest and fast
11/11/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 20 Replies
end.
[Buying] Looking for OCE elo booster from bronze to gold
10/31/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
currently in bronze 2. add me on skype the discuss price. captainpotato.epvp