Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 21:03

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Platinum 5 need an account for elo boost

Discussion on Platinum 5 need an account for elo boost within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Platinum 5 need an account for elo boost

i will get you 1-2 divisions up
i need an account for elo boost bronze or silver with a friend skype: zakuthegod
Old 09/01/2014, 21:32   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

I have an Gold acc, we can Play duo q! [you cant Play anymore with silver and bronze]
Old 09/01/2014, 21:36   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

The Black Market: 113/0/1
I added u

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Buying] Platinum V 50 points - Platinum III Boost
04/23/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 10 Replies
Post your offers below. Paying with Paypal
[Buying] Platinum V 57LP -> Diamond V boost NA cheapest boost
11/15/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Looking to buy a boost from Plat V 57 LP to Diamond V. Good MMR around 20 per win. New to this website but 100% feedback on epicNPC. http://www.************/members/190401-Cow-King You can contact me via PM, on thread or skype at s.smith297. Looking for the cheapest, thanks! NA Server.
Sell smurf account(platinum V 40 games,mmr so high) Also i can boost , Im diamond1EUW
08/29/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hi guys, im selling and smurf account with platinum V(enter on the rewards of season 3) with the mmr really really high(win 36-40lp)and got 0 banns. If u are interested msg me. Also i boost account im diamond 1 already. Pm if u are interested to to talk about prices :D There is the account TheKingBladecito - Europe West - Summoners - League of Legends Thx guys :)
Selling Platinum 1 Lvl 30 EUNE Account with 84 days of IP Boost
05/09/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Hello, I need the money real fast so I'm going to sell it for 25$. I guess I could a lot more money out of it, but I don't really care, I'm done with this game. All the pictures about runes, champions -> http://imgur.com/bdbdRKX,UsGQ4VI,BvF5OlY,0CNqo4t,h GoiaCz,Qd4VrQA,R9bAwW3,FW1uqRB,0TYotp5,yYy7XxT,VSS pX8Y,PGLhTvB,5jRaiId#0 I can give you any proof you want, teamviewer and all that crap if you believe the pictures are fake or something. You can contact me on skype: remembe5n for more...
[Trading] 1 Account Platinum V or boost for promotials codes cards ps3
05/03/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Hello fellas, I'm trading one account Platinum V or Silver V for codes to ps3, to buy games in shop as you know. Platinum V: Level 30 Platinum V 54 points 100 champions 55 skins Gold season 2 10 rune pages