Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 05:22

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Super cheap] Elo boosting

Discussion on [Super cheap] Elo boosting within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Super cheap] Elo boosting

Hello, i will be doing some cheap elo boosting. PM and post here for more information.

Here are my prices:

Bronze
5-4=3€
4-3=3€
3-2=3€
2-1=5€
1-Silver=6€

Silver
5-4=5€
4-3=5€
3-2=6€
2-1=7€
1-Gold=10€

Gold
5-4=10€
4-3=10€
3-2=11€
2-1=11€
1-Plat=14€

bumb

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] NA SUPER CHEAP ELO BOOSTING!
11/29/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 21 Replies
Hello, I am a Diamond player who is looking for some small work. Prices(paypal please) Bronze Divisions V-I (per division) = $8 Silver Promotion = $12 Silver V-I (per division) = $10 Gold Promotions= $15 If you are getting less than 20 LP per game, I'll be asking for extra for my service.
Starting super cheap Elo-Boosting
10/04/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 7 Replies
Hey guys, Since the season is over and i made my tripple Challenger, I decited to start elo boosting for VERY cheap prices If anyone is interrested, just pm me and we can talk to each other Ty and have a wonderful day
[Selling] Super Cheap, Friendly ELO Boosting
09/22/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hey guys, Diamond player bored with solo queue here. Willing to boost people from anywhere below gold to gold for cheap as fuck. Message me on skype for more details at amassisboss, we can talk about prices there. If you want gold for cheaper than the other guys around here, I'm your guy!
[Buying] Super cheap NA elo boosting service.
08/04/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 10 Replies
Hello! As the title mentioned, I would like to buy a cheap elo boosting service asap from a trustworthy professional seller in here . I'm a NA player and currently in Silver Division II and would like to go to Gold Division V . I am only willing to pay $25 Riot Points Card Code or I can via PayPal for the service and I know this might be impossible. I'm a typical cheap asian kid and I'm really tight on money. I really hope someone is really willing to help me, would be very great of you and...
LOW ELO BOOSTING ( SUPER CHEAP )
07/13/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
closed for today