Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 03:56

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

----->>>>>>>>>>>GOLD 2 RANK TEAM <<<<<<<<-------------

Discussion on ----->>>>>>>>>>>GOLD 2 RANK TEAM <<<<<<<<------------- within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Exclamation ----->>>>>>>>>>>GOLD 2 RANK TEAM <<<<<<<<-------------

Selling Gold2 Rank Team EUW !

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] RANK TEAM GOLD IV
12/10/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
YO SELL RANK TEAM GOLD 5 EURO ADD ME SKYPE:apo4ever2 BUMB BUMB 5 EURO GUYS
[Buying] Gold 3V3 Rank Team NA
09/23/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
hii guys i wanna buy gold 3v3 rank team in NA server fresh team would be better please write the rank of ur team, price and skype id, i will contact u. thanks
[Buying] 3v3 team rank in NA rating Gold or above
08/30/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
Hey everyone, I am looking to buy a 3v3 team rank in NA server with a rating of at least Gold V or above. 5v5 team rank are also welcome. If you are interested in selling your team please let me know and the price for it. I will get in touch through private chat if anything. Please indicate price in USD and current rating of the team.
S> Gold Rank team NA with 3 invites.
11/05/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
I have a team in NA with 3 invites that's already gold (1500+) 3v3. I won't play the games with you (no time). Since it has 3 invites, you should be able to get together and play for those 5 wins (doesn't matter how many times you lose, you keep the gold and get the rewards as long as you get 5 wins). Add me on skype (dannylee101) for price or discussion.
$5 For A Gold Rank Team
11/05/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Im paying $5 for a gold rank team.