Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 21:11

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Looking for a boosting for free if someone needs an account to do duoQ for example

Discussion on Looking for a boosting for free if someone needs an account to do duoQ for example within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Looking for a boosting for free if someone needs an account to do duoQ for example

Hey guys i was looking for a boosting for Free for 1div or if you want even more, i read always that someone needs an account to do duoQ with his friend or stmh else.
Then, my acc is silver I actually, i would be happy if you pm me, ty
Old 08/29/2014, 09:43   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Received Thanks: 3,863
Requesting things for free is not allowed here.
#closed
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Free League Boosting (SoloQ+DuoQ)
07/26/2014 - Freebies - 3 Replies
Got someone. Do not add me ! ! ! Hey guys, i giving out a free boosting (soloq as well as duoq). Requirements: Server: EUW/EUNE/Turkey/RUS Division: Bronze/Silver Feel free to contact me in skype: <------
[Selling] Silver - Gold Nearly free boosting by DUOQ
07/20/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Hi I'm doing a boost on a smurf and I'm selling a silver-gold packet for 20€ if you start from silver V and 15€from silver III. I can get even lower price if interested just pm me here or skype: fastboosting seeya
[NA] Free boosting/coaching/duoq for bronze - gold
05/25/2014 - Freebies - 11 Replies
Hi guys, I'm D1 on the NA Server and am currently new to coaching plus need vouches, so for a temporary time I'd like refine my coaching skills and such ^_^ If you're interested, please add my Skype:abovec9 and we'll talk there. Preferably soloq boosting ^_^
EUW/NA - Division Boosting + duoQ + Special Orders + free for trusted vouchers
04/18/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 169 Replies
Information Hello ePVP Community, I don't know why but for some reason I closed my last thread. Well, I'm here again with you guys to tell this now I'm boosting on EUW and North America too. I already did some games for voucher's but well, I'm here again, and I can play again for only trusted voucher's with high reputation. I can show you via skype my feedback and my job's already done. I can't post here them right now, but I'll post here soon. Now I'm boosting alone, without my partner for...
[EUW] Free Elo Boosting up to Silver I [also Free DuoQ / Lessons]
03/18/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 6 Replies
Hey guys, im a 1900 Elo player in season 2 and now Platinum 3 player in season 3 who lost the motivation to achieve Diamond, since i stuck at my Elo since nearly 1 year now. Because of that i just want to help some people who stuck in lower divisions/tiers to get better players. First of all i can offer you free lessons, that means I will spectate some of your ranked games and tell you what you could do better, to increase your MMR. Playing DuoQ with you would be also possible but...