Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 10:41

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[BOOST]First 10 games free for the first account

Discussion on [BOOST]First 10 games free for the first account within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[BOOST]First 10 games free for the first account

Hey Guys.
Today,I registered to this site and i wanna help some people who is stuck in a division.
I play League of Legends since 2009.Atm my main is Diamond.(If you dont believe I can show it to you with Share Picture function in Skype)
I can play at every lane,so there is no problem.
Are you scared?You got scammed lot of times?We can make the safest boost.I gave you my teamviewer id and pw and your account will safe.
What about free games?Yes,I can do some free games for you.
Contact me in skype:nestarcyon0909
Old 08/25/2014, 22:13   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 4
The Black Market: 315/0/1
Skype added, pls accept !
Old 08/25/2014, 22:14   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

adddedd
Old 08/25/2014, 22:18   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

added you
Old 08/25/2014, 22:25   #5

I'll started a account,Will write if i have space
Old 08/25/2014, 22:26   #6 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

i added him on skype . He accepted then asked me my division . After i told it , he deleted me .
Old 08/25/2014, 22:33   #7 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

he started with my acc
will screen after the games.
Old 08/25/2014, 22:36   #8 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Added
Old 08/26/2014, 00:54   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by tabzana View Post
i added him on skype . He accepted then asked me my division . After i told it , he deleted me .
Need duo with diamond,so i cant with silver.Sorry,Already found a guy before u added me
Closed Thread