Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 12:47

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Boosting partner / EUwest Silver elo

Discussion on Boosting partner / EUwest Silver elo within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Boosting partner / EUwest Silver elo

I'm currently boosting some accounts in EUwest region, so if anyone boosts at around silver elo and wants to duo up you can add my skype @ BlueEloBoosting!!!
Old 08/25/2014, 16:29   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

The Black Market: 206/0/0
what's your main tier/div?I have my gold 2 acc
Old 08/25/2014, 16:30   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by 'Unicorn' View Post
what's your main tier/div?I have my gold 2 acc
Im diamond 3, currently boosting a silver 4 to gold 5 account. Account has champs for everyrole, i preffer jungle.
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Lf boosting partner in NA
08/19/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
In 1h im starting to boost an acc from Gold 5 - Gold 4. Im looking for a partner around that elo range. If you are interested write here or add me in skype wish7boy. I main mid/adc/jungle
Looking for boosting partner
04/20/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Hi guys,i'm a Dimond I player and looking for a skilled partner that can help me start a boost service.Please reply here or add me skype. Respect, Alex
Lf boosting partner
08/28/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hey Im currently boosting a customer from Silver 3 to Gold 5. Im looking for a booster that is boosting somehwere on that elo if you're interested leave your skype here we gonna play duo
Looking for duo boosting partner
07/30/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hey my partner I used to boost with has stopped boosting so I'm looking for a new guy to boost with. Most of my boosts are around plat so I'm looking for a guy who can boost at plat and diamond. Pm if interested :)
[n] Dou Boosting Partner
12/20/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
Hi I need a dou boosting partner. My partner is going on military services. I have an elo job that was from 1250-1750, however my partner is leaving for service until jan 10th but I promised id have it done by Jan 1st. currently the account is 1500. Need a partner to bring it to 1700s. However I DO NOT SPLIT PROFIT. I am looking for someone that is boosting a 1500 up to 1700. About me: Last season I was 1960 solo que 1742 team que