Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 12:37

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

2 € for 2 win in turkey plat 5

Discussion on 2 € for 2 win in turkey plat 5 within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
2 € for 2 win in turkey plat 5

Done Close the thread pls
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/23/2014, 21:21   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

The Black Market: 420/0/0
I am willing to do it for 1€! Allah Akbar ma brada from anada mada!
Old 08/23/2014, 21:32   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Let Me Fly View Post
I dont want to say stf for dont get banned

Did you ever came turkey ?

You think we are arabic ?

Dont say anything if you dont know.
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/23/2014, 21:37   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Lol it's actually pretty sad that a turkish guy knows nothing about Islam.

Anyways, my offer still stands!
Old 08/23/2014, 21:39   #5 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Smile

Quote:
Despite the racism and obliviousness, i find this comment too good xD I don't see how you'd get offended, it's only a joke xD BTW, i can do your wins for 5e at the lowest... i think 2 euros is like tipping a stripper with coins...
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/23/2014, 21:39   #6

Done Close the thread pls
Old 08/23/2014, 21:47   #7 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by blödesbaum View Post
Despite the racism and obliviousness, i find this comment too good xD I don't see how you'd get offended, it's only a joke xD BTW, i can do your wins for 5e at the lowest... i think 2 euros is like tipping a stripper with coins...
How is that racist? It doesn't matter how You call the *** of Islam, it is still the same ***.

It is like calling out a jew for being racist when he refers to You as a christian if You are one.

I was trying to create a positive atmosphere with a fellow muslim in order to get a boost, which didn't work out.

I can't understand the blindness of people, refering to the same thing in different languages isn't racist, nor oblivious.

You all could use some Islam lessons. As-salamu alikoum wa rahmatullah. Barak Alláhu fík!
Old 08/23/2014, 21:55   #8 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Wink

Quote:
How is that racist? It doesn't matter how You call the *** of Islam, it is still the same ***.

It is like calling out a jew for being racist when he refers to You as a christian if You are one.

I was trying to create a positive atmosphere with a fellow muslim in order to get a boost, which didn't work out.

I can't understand the blindness of people, refering to the same thing in different languages isn't racist, nor oblivious.

You all could use some Islam lessons. As-salamu alikoum wa rahmatullah. Barak Alláhu fík!
I did not call it racist for the way you referred to his/your/anyone's ***. I agree with you that the word "racist" is a rather bad pick, but oblivious fits as not all turkish people are islamic, as I'm sure you are aware. In my opinion, unless you are certain of one's religious belief, it's badly received to address them with a religious welcome. I'm sure you may be offended if I said "Hail Satan" to you. But that's just my opinion
Old 08/23/2014, 22:02   #9 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Based on his response, yes, I had a strong feeling that he is islamic.

Anyways lets stop this spam. OP u can close the thread on Your own, just go to "Thread Tools" at the very top, there You should be able to find a "Close Thread" option.

If You're interested in boosting, hesitate not and contact me.
Closed Thread