Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 12:35

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

(NA) 3v3 Ranked Diamond Boost

Discussion on (NA) 3v3 Ranked Diamond Boost within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
(NA) 3v3 Ranked Diamond Boost

Looking to have my own team boosted with my account playing.
You would 5-0 the placements with your own people (since I'm getting this done on a gold acc my mmr is lower, this would probably be best)
Then would play on my account.

Looking to hit Diamond 5.
Post prices.

Old 08/20/2014, 00:46   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 58
The Black Market: 215/1/0
You're pretty much buying a Diamond team with your name/tag and buying the wins aswell.
Old 08/20/2014, 01:09   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elena♥ View Post
You're pretty much buying a Diamond team with your name/tag and buying the wins aswell.
What I'm doing is buying someone safer than flat out buying a team or a spot on a team. Less likely to get banned/rewards revoked.

I'll pay for someone trusted to do it on my account, or not trusted and I will play for 10 wins after placements.

Odd request, may take longer to find, but I'm more likely to not get screwed by Riot doing it this way.
Old 08/20/2014, 01:32   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 58
The Black Market: 215/1/0
Yeah I know what you mean but your MMR would decrease the team's MMR and then would pretty much mean more work for the boosters. Anyways GL.
Old 08/20/2014, 01:33   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elena♥ View Post
Yeah I know what you mean but your MMR would decrease the team's MMR and then would pretty much mean more work for the boosters. Anyways GL.
Open to offers of whatever from people. Thx.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] [NA/EUW] Diamond Club Boost | Low Prices | Safe W/VPN | Diamond/Challenger Boosters
07/28/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 78 Replies
http://i.imgur.com/9BqJP7e.png SPRING SALE! TAKE 15% OFF ANY BOOST! (Excludes duo games/coaching) *** All prices are negotiable and can be adjusted depending on your current LP *** Vouches:
[Selling] EUW EUNE CHEAP ELO BOOST DIAMOND 1 (FIRST RANKED FREE TO TEST SKILL.)
06/16/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 16 Replies
Hey guys, I've started playing league in early season 2 were i rounded 1.8k elo, and have been a diamond I player since mid season 3. If you need any testing by my part, i'll give you a first game free of charge (duo or spectate), i'm currently boosting until diamond V. I will ignore every PM you'll get while i'm boosting, unless you tell me what accounts i should answer to. I'll be happy to answer every question you have on skype, you can find me at: rafael.filipe.holzheimer1 My...
[Selling] Diamond I EUW Player - Boost up to Diamond I - CHEAPEST BOOST 4€ PER WIN BELOW DIA I
03/15/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
About myself I made Diamond 1 on both European servers. I am very skilled mid lane and jungle player with huge win ratio even on high elo games. If You need any proves of my abilities, we can talk on skype and make everything clear - I can show You my account, play duo game with You or prove myself any way You like. http://puu.sh/7wFBT.jpg I can boost on any servers where my latency is below 200, so: EUW, EUNE, Russia, Turkey. When it comes to prices I make it simple - 4 euro for won...
[Trading] Want: Riot Singed, Offering: Elo Boost, Ranked Teams - Challenger/Diamond
09/29/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Hey ePVP, I'm interested in trading the following in exchange for a Riot Singed NA code: -Diamond 3v3 Team Slots / Team (NA, can have name that you want) -Challenger 3v3 Slots (NA) - ELO Boost (NA,EUW,EUNE) PM me on forums, or leave a post, thanks for your time!
[Selling] Ranked boost up to Diamond!
07/04/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
So my name is Stratos and i've been playing lol since it was still on beta mode and i got thousands of games right now.After some random pm asked me to boost him i accepted and then he brought some friends and ive boosted some more people for money. So the prices are really low because im just playing by myself no company or w/e behind all this and the prices are really lower than the other peoples so im boosting from bronze up to Diamond!Prices are friendly and if u come in numbers i can...