Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 16:18

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Selling Championship Riven-Tresh Account EUW gold V nearly all champs

Discussion on Selling Championship Riven-Tresh Account EUW gold V nearly all champs within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Selling Championship Riven-Tresh Account EUW gold V nearly all champs

Account is on EUW and have registered email (welcome email +security questions) , contact me for more details
Old 09/01/2014, 19:23   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
how much do u want i can give u 150 with Paysafecard next Month

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Selling Gold V acc, 109 champs, 54 skins (CHAMPIONSHIP RIVEN & CHAMPIONSHIP THRESH)
07/07/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
---
[Selling] Acc with CS Riven/Tresh ~ S2/3/4 Gold ~ 113/119 Champs ~ 80 Skins
07/13/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
Hello Guys, The Account is Atm in Gold III with 10 Games Played. It could be that I play some games, if the Division changes I'll edit it here. S3 and S2 were finished in Gold Division. If you pay a high amount of money, I can additionally gift you Skins/Champs or whatever you want with Riot points through my smurf. I played this account for more than 2 years and it got some rare skins like CS Riven/Tresh, Victorious Elise/Janna and some more (all are listed in the Screens). The ammount...
[Selling] [EUW] Selling or trading account with all champs and rare skins (championship riven)
07/01/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 5 Replies
Hi! I'm selling one of my accounts, on euw. It's Plat 5. I don't know how much is the right price, just contact me if interested. I'd like to trade this account with once on diamond on always on the euw or na. If you are interested pm me and i will give you my private skype contact. The account has all the champions, 10 pages of runes and a lot of runes. More than 45 skins with Championship Riven and others rare skins. THE ACCOUNT HAS ALSO 32 EXTRA-ICON WITH THE RARE SEASON 2 ICON....
[Selling] Selling EUW Plat 4 Account, All champs, 44 skins, Including championship riven
06/17/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 5 Replies
Sold.
[Selling] [SAFE] Selling D3 account ALL CHAMPS/142SKINS ( championship riven&thresh ) [TRUSTED]
05/24/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 16 Replies
Hello everyone I'm selling my main on euw. D3 Rank: http://i.picase.net/2/151/loal1.png All Champions: http://i.picase.net/2/144/JHQ2g.png