Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 14:24

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

League account for CSGO skins[tons of extras]

Discussion on League account for CSGO skins[tons of extras] within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
League account for CSGO skins[tons of extras]

Hey Guys, A Friend Of Mine Is Selling His League Account For Csgo Skins

Currently silver I, decayed from 1900~[gold 1] 100+ champs, quite a few skins not available anymore; including championship skins. 13 rune pages, almost EVERY rune. Also has some epic skins[i.e. aether kayle] has 3600+ RP on it currently, to switch anywhere in the world, also have a 25$ rp card if offer is decent. Willing to take a hit on price too.

aavvxx12 on skype or
http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198001241005/ on steam

Bump

Bump

Tags
cs:go, league of legends, lol, lol account, skins

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] League of Legends Account, Tons of SKins!
01/13/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hey guys Im gonna sell an lvl 30, Silver 1 League of legends account with Every champ and 126 skins (43 LP) Each win i earn about 8 Points, and each Loose i loose about 4-5. fREAKAZOÃ*D's League of Legends Skins :: Elophant Search Stats Message me when you got Offers :P
Selling LvL 30 account. TONS of champs TONS of rare skins
12/27/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Hi all, I'm selling my League of Legends account. Level 30, Bronze 1. 194 RP, 2048 IP. 19,XXX takedowns, 132,XXX creeps, 6XX Wins. Have a very large amount of champions, skins, and runes. So without further adieu I'll list them off... Here are my champions, 99 of them. Here's a list of all the skins I have. I have many rares, Legacies, and legendary skins so please take your time looking through them. In Order by champion:
[Selling] League of Legends Account lvl 30 + TONS of SKINS !
04/21/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Want to sell League of Legends Accounts (3 accounts) - 2 of them are lvl 30 and the other one is lvl 23 - Cheap accounts... Got a lot of RP on those 3 accounts so you can change the summoner name and the server !!! Add me on skype for more info and Pictures !!! Nicola.Hudson11
WTS League Of Legends Account (TONS OF SKINS)
03/08/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Platinum S2 Boarder Gold Div 3 atm (12ish ranks played) Quit 4,000 IP Available ALL CHAMPS OWNED but fish girl. SKINS OWNED: CAPS = LEGENDARY.
Lvl 30 Pulsefire LoL NA account (All champs,tons of skins,tons of runes, great offer)
07/09/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
Summoner Level: 30 RP: 9067(Will be used to purchase skins that go on sale) IP: 1532(will be used to buy champions that come out and additional runes) Champions: 100 Accounts Worth: Around 800 USD Asking Price: 200 USD (OBO) Payment Method: Paypal (I will not go first) Contact Email: [email protected] Skype: sexyfoxgirl