Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 18:07

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Plat account for Sale, with Season 3 Platinum border

Discussion on Plat account for Sale, with Season 3 Platinum border within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Plat account for Sale, with Season 3 Platinum border

Selling a Platinum 5 account for cheap just hit me up on skype and I will tell you the price if you are interested.

Skype- TyVanish

Similar Threads Similar Threads
★NA★ Platinum Border| Plat 5 Season 4 | 160 Skins | Full Rune Pages | Every Champion
03/09/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 7 Replies
Hello Epvpers! I'm selling my Platinum 5 that was platinum season 3 My Skype: tokyo.raven This account comes with: A platinum border http://i.imgur.com/1mTlmO7.png a total of 156 skins http://i.imgur.com/IxFOTxR.jpg
[Selling] EUW LoL Account - Platinum 1 (S3-Plat. Border) - 73 Champions - Few Skins - 2100+ MMR
02/12/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 12 Replies
Hey, elitepvpers. Im new to this forum, cause i mainly used other communitys for buying and selling but a buyer adviced me to try here too :) As the title says i am trying to sell my League of Legends Account. Here are the details: 1) Server : Europe West (EUW) 2) Champions : 73 ( I can list them for you or give you a screenshot, if you are interested) 3) Skins : 4 ( I can list them for you or give you a screenshot, if you are interested) 4) Rune Pages : 3 (AP/ADB/ADC) 5) 30 Level...
[Selling] Platinum v account, with S2 plat border.
07/03/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
want to sell plat v Account, i dont use it anymore, bcs i spent some money on other accounts, and i will not use it anymore.. its Platin V 0 Points, Good MMR, 3 Pages rune, got like 56 Champs. no original email, never existed. Skins: Victorius Janna, unchained alistar, statue of karthus, leopard nidalee, bunny riven, masquerade evelyn, judgiament kayle.. I can prove everything with screens.. price: 40€
Fast Sale EUW LoL Account Season 2 Silver Border 15 EUR to PayPal!
03/09/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Skype:Aloonai30 900 wins 900 RP 7 RunePage almost all runes, 90 champions Season II Silver Border skins: Special Forces Gankplank
Season 2 Diamond Season 3 Platinum Account For Sale
01/02/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
IP Available: 7331 Champions Owned: 101/109 Ahri Akali Alistar Amumu Anivia Annie Ashe