Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 19:48

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

A question about Paypal

Discussion on A question about Paypal within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
A question about Paypal

Hey guys, I verified my paypal acc and when I want to buy something it asks me to use the funds from my card and I want to use the funds of my paypal balance, how to mange to fix this **** . Since I dont have enough money in the card
Old 08/16/2014, 15:31   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

The Black Market: 137/1/1
That sounds strange, never had that prob.
Free bump
Old 08/16/2014, 15:33   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

This is a marketplace.
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/16/2014, 15:34   #4

Nvm Managed to fix it. The problem was that all my money were in € and I wanted to make $10 payment so I transfered 7.5 € to $10 and it worked. Closed
Old 08/16/2014, 15:34   #5 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 108
The Black Market: 183/0/0
If you buy with paypal it will always use the paypal balance first. If you don't have enough it will use your card's founds.
Closed Thread