Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 09:22

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Selling a number of accounts for RP

Discussion on Selling a number of accounts for RP within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Selling a number of accounts for RP

Have a number of bronze/silver/gold elo accounts on the EUW server that im looking at trading for RP. If interested add my skype: Lukehaddock96 and i can provide screenshots through there.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Number of accounts
12/28/2013 - Trading - 0 Replies
This isn't bullshit, i am serious and i only accept paypal (or whatever offer looks good) Sorry for this "sob story" but my sister used my credit card a year back on a little game called rumble fighter. She stopped playing rumble fighter, and all my dollars are going down the drain. I'm selling this account for $90 (the amount of Astro items bought) I will get pics as soon as i can later Next account up for sale is an account for Defiance. its the full game along with the 1st DLC, this is...
Selling full +12 pirate on storm server, vip 7 ranked number 6 in noobility
07/24/2013 - Conquer Online 2 Trading - 2 Replies
Selling a 140 water-war-pirate including all gears, this account has alone 25k usd credited to the account, it is vip 7 , and its ranked nr 3 in turtle, and tiger chi.. got about 147 pc immunity, 132 pc crit, atm only 38k hp... but thats easy to get higher.. noobility donation is 15.5kkk ..id sell the account including gears for only 2500 usd =) contact me on my mail [email protected] if u are intrested =)
WTS [Sell Only] A number of CO accounts.
08/05/2009 - Conquer Online 2 Trading - 9 Replies
I am selling these accounts because I DO NOT PLAY anymore. World of Warcraft > Conquer Online. Right, i am warning now - i want CASH ONLY so PayPal is needed. No i will NOT allow you to log on the characters because i can not be bothered to move gear or wait around. I hate logging on, the opening music is horrid. This then means, you will need to trust me okay? It means, YOU PAY FIRST, THEN I GIVE YOU THE INFORMATION. So if you're already freaking out, seriously, don't bother asking...