Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 23:52

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

LF account NA or euw (mmr doesnt matter much)

Discussion on LF account NA or euw (mmr doesnt matter much) within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
LF account NA or euw (mmr doesnt matter much)

must have all these skins on the same account:

victorious janna
victorious elise
judgment kayle
bewitching nidalee

pm me for your skype or details

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Buying] Searching a Forum Account, Account itself doesnt matter
08/05/2014 - Combat Arms Trading - 6 Replies
Hey Guys! I´m searching a Account which has entired at the forums at least at 2011. The account itself doesn´t matter, full details would be great. So if you just got a old Account, even earlier then 2011 and you know the full details and you at least are registred in the forums at 2011- contact me per PM or in Skype! I´ll pay up to 10€. Skype --> dominik.schefbaenker
[Buying] Level 30 NA Account, Ranked Stats Doesnt Matter
10/28/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
I want to buy a NA League of Legends Account, The Name or Ranked Division doesnt matter to me, post here if you got a account and we will talk.
[Buying] Runescape account EoC/07 doesnt matter
05/29/2013 - Runescape Trading - 1 Replies
Hi, Im looking for a runescape account. Can offer Origin account with Battlefield 3 Battlefield bad company 2 Need for speed the run Fifa 12 Post here or PM me for skype.
[Buying] Level 30 Turkey Account - Division doesnt matter!
05/17/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Hey guys, I'm looking for a cheap level 30 Account on the Turkey Server - Division actually doesn't matter. Just post in the Thread or send me a private message if you are selling one. Hi, suche einen lvl 30er Account auf dem türkischen LoL-Server - bei Interesse einfach 'ne PN schicken oder sich im Thread melden.
WTB> EU ACCOUNT (elo doesnt matter, only champ-runes-skin)
02/17/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 14 Replies
Hi, I want to buy a EU-W account (or transferable to EU-W) Elo doesnt matter, I don't want high elo account Quantity of champs, runes, runepages and skins is what matter. I don't want to waste a lot of money, i just want a decent account. Original registration e-mail required