Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 02:25

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Pricecheck please.

Discussion on Pricecheck please. within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Thumbs up Pricecheck please.

I'm going to sell this account guys how much you guys think that worth ? It has about 97 skins, 103 champions,

and:

21,975 RP
45,000 IP
+1 Runepage (9+1)
Medieval Twitch
Grey Warwick

Don't come with like 40eur offer.. Thats ridiculous doesn't worth even the referrals
Old 08/11/2014, 05:46   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

A lot of variables, I'm guessing BR is the server? Are you original owner? Email verified? Do you have the original info? I'd say about 100-120 euro give or take if someone really cares about the skins. Hope it helps!
Old 08/11/2014, 06:22   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beast1678 View Post
A lot of variables, I'm guessing BR is the server? Are you original owner? Email verified? Do you have the original info? I'd say about 100-120 euro give or take if someone really cares about the skins. Hope it helps!
Yep all right, my acc, my email, original acc