Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 05:59

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

EUNE acc good for EUW

Discussion on EUNE acc good for EUW within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
EUNE acc good for EUW

I want trade my silver 2 acc for one bronze/silver acc on euw. have nice skins . nice champs 60+ 2 .2 runes , legendary skin one , and one rare judgment kayle
skype me live:himselfpvp

Similar Threads Similar Threads
GOOD EUNE FOR EUW
06/03/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
Hi, mates, Im trading my main league of legends acc, some info about it: champs: 85. runes: 5 rune page (a lot of runes, for any role) skins 6: ufo corki!, phantom karthus, masked shaco, victorious elise, badger teemo, commando j4! plat2 (kinda good mmr), plat borders, has few good icons! Acc on euw should be atleast with 60 champs, runes as/ms and other ad ap runes, atleast 10 jungle champs! i dont mind about skins or rank if ure interested u can feel free to add me on skype: gloryz334,...
[Selling] WTS good EUNE acc !
01/20/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Selling Eune Acc with 74 champs skins : Screenshot by Lightshot Screenshot by Lightshot 3 rune pages season 3 gold II add skype : djolesrce offer on skype
[Selling] Selling Silver 2 EUNE account. Good Skins, good collection of champs.
08/10/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hey guys, I am in need of some one to buy my Silver 2 account. It has good skins, good collection of champs and good division. (Silver 2) . If the following screenshots are not enough then I am willing to screenshare through skype. There is one rule with my trade: I NEVER go first. And we can discuss the price as I show you the account. Or you can pm me your offer. I will be doing this deal through skype so Please add me, my skype id is: JenGamer
WTT my EUW acc (not very good) for acc on EUNE
12/01/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
hi.i wtt my EUW acc for acc on EUNE.acc needs to be on lvl 30. on my acci have almost 2 rune pages and 34 champs . pls message me on my email : [email protected] View image: Untitled