Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 00:54

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

League Of Legends Vouches Boost

Discussion on League Of Legends Vouches Boost within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Arrow League Of Legends Vouches Boost

Hi i am doing vouches now for my boost service. Only Bronze V-Silver IV allowd
. Add me on skype and we can talk.

Accepted regions: EUNE EUW RUSSIA TURKEY.

Old 08/10/2014, 18:32   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
The Black Market: 159/0/1
Very bad booster. I dont know or he troll or what. He play vouch game for me with udyr at bronze EUW. Early game he lost his buffs couse wolf monster killed him, also he don't help to his team, do a lot of mistake. After game he ignore me at skype. Also he ask me or he can buy akali, i let it, but he play with udyr... DON'T RECOMMEND THIS "BOOSTER"!!