Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 10:43

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

FREE DESIGN FOR EVERYONE

Discussion on FREE DESIGN FOR EVERYONE within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Exclamation FREE DESIGN FOR EVERYONE

I don't want to write alot right now.

So

I'm a designer since 2006 and I'm currently working for a design agency. I've got a lot of experience probably more then anyone else here.

I'm willing to do free work and maybe find some voucher.

Add me on Skype: CrazyYorick

since I've got a job I can't finish your design at the same day but I will try to do my best to be fast.

Also 90% of my work is without any resources but if you wish your design to include the official zed antwork or any other LoL content, I will do so.
Old 08/08/2014, 17:45   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Would take one
Old 08/08/2014, 17:52   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Added you, I can even pay something. ^,^