Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 12:36

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Dignified Boosting - magnificent beyond imagination

Discussion on Dignified Boosting - magnificent beyond imagination within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old 09/02/2014, 03:20   #76 Trade Status: Verified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by j0ek View Post
Not really how it went, but if that's how you see it then that is indeed up to you.
If you really want to play this game, then I can surely do this for you. Before, I go on to make this a little bigger, contact me via Skype or PM.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] 3 MAGNIFICENT ACCOUNTS
10/09/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
Plat I 2150 Elo , Gold I 85 LP, Plat 4 ( Plat 2 MMR ) Plat I : Most champs , 50 skins , 8 rune pages , (# 27 in plat I) Gold I: 109 Champs , 68 skins , 11 rune pages, 85 lp Plat 4: 106 champs , 74 skins , 8 rune pages , 88 lp If interested in any accounts and have questions add my Skype : thekoggod
[Buying] NA Underworld or Magnificent TF Skins
05/22/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Does anyone got one of these skins on their account? That they're willing to sell? Or simply the skins themselves? I'm not sure how much these are worth and I'm new here - please be kind and gentle. Depending on the price, I'm willing to pay. I'm not really looking for the accounts really, as much as the skins themselves. I main AP mid with Twisted Fate and was wondering if anyone had these skins available. Thank you for your time and patience! :) PS: Must be for NA otherwise I can't...