Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 23:57

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Extremely Cheap Bronze-Gold Elo Boost

Discussion on Extremely Cheap Bronze-Gold Elo Boost within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Extremely Cheap Bronze-Gold Elo Boost

[IMG=expandable: 1] [/IMG]

My Previous thread:
Old 08/04/2014, 16:49   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 70
The Black Market: 259/0/0
I have made him a new thread design, everything went well! Good luck with the business
Old 08/04/2014, 16:58   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

shouldn't you censor the players name?
Old 08/04/2014, 17:00   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by nob346 View Post
shouldn't you censor the players name?
he should
Old 08/04/2014, 17:03   #5

My bad, relatively new to the forums...Will censor them now before re-posting. Thanks for the heads up
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] EXTREMELY CHEAP! Bronze - Plat Boosting! NA Server ONLY
10/16/2016 - League of Legends Trading - 29 Replies
About me: I am a diamond 2 player from NA that can carry through these divisions with ease. I've worked with division dreamers and have boosted 30+ accounts in these divisions. If you want confidentiality and good results look no further! Click below to view my elo http://i59.tinypic.com/25045mx.png About my partner: Master tier top laner that can carry through divisions with ease. He is new to boosting for money but isn't new to boosting. He will play whatever top laner you like...
[Selling] Extremely cheap boosting from bronze to platinum (EU)
07/21/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 56 Replies
My original thread with reviews etc. is here: http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/league-legends-t rading/2941879-leaguejobs-professional-boosting-br onze-5-diamond-1-a.html At bronze/silver/gold I can practically play any champion so you can request specific champions as well for you to spectate and learn while getting boosted. Temporary pricing: Bronze 5-> Bronze 4 = 6 euro Bronze 4-> Bronze 3 = 6 euro
EXTREMELY Cheap Boosting Bronze - Gold
10/02/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
This season is coming to an end and most of you would like the end seasons rewards. So I thought I would create this thread. I'm currently Plat 3 on NA servers. Bronze 5 - Bronze 4 $5 Bronze 4 - Bronze 3 $5 Bronze 3 - Bronze 2 $5
[Selling] EXTREMELY CHEAP BOOSTING SERVICE [Bronze V - Gold V]
07/07/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 11 Replies
Hello guys I'm a high elo player doing Elo boosting proffesionally and quickly to earn some extra money! Why you may ask that i am charging such a small fee for guaranteed boosting? That is because i do it mainly for fun and to earn a little bit of side cash Bronze V to Gold V **25 EURO Bronze Pack** **Bronze V > Bronze IV = 5 EUR** **Bronze IV > Bronze III = 5 EUR**
Extremely Cheap EloBoosting - Bronze/Silver
06/17/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Hey guys! Im pretty new to Epvp but Ive boosted over 20 Bronze accounts into Silver. Im currently have two accounts that I own in Platinum. Rates are really cheap since there is no "middleman". Ill be doing a couple vouch games to build a rep. Bronze 5 --> Bronze 4 $10 Bronze 4 --> Bronze 3 $12 Bronze 3 --> Bronze 2 $14 Bronze 2 --> Bronze 1 $16 Bronze 1 --> Silver 5 $20 Bronze 5 --> Silver 5 $60 I also do per-win boosts, which are for $4 per win. Any game I...