Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 12:14

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Boosting for cs keys,skins,money...

Discussion on Boosting for cs keys,skins,money... within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
The Black Market: 206/0/0
Boosting for cs keys,skins,money...

Hey guys,i can boost bronze tier accounts for cs keys or cs skins!!
I can also accept money paypal for it :P

I'm currently gold 4,i was gold 2 but then started losing till gold 3 and today got demoted cause i was vouching an elobooster and he lost 5 games in a row...But yeah im pretty able to carry most of bronze games,even if i lose i will play till i finish your order.

some champs that i like:Yasuo,nida,draven,cait,lee
Old 08/05/2014, 00:52   #2

elite*gold: 0
The Black Market: 206/0/0
pushhhh

Similar Threads Similar Threads
LoL Boosting Thread-Design (Template) [S] Boosting/E*Gold/Money
08/15/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Hey there Boosters, i'd like to present you a decent Thread Template for (maybe) your "Boosting Service". It is an eyecatching Template and i'll modifiy it personally for your Boosting Service. You'd just have to send me the different texts and Proofs, so i can put them into the thread-design. You'd also have to give me your Prices for everything so i can insert them properly. I'd also modify and edit it for you so you can use it perfectly for you appearance here on elitepvpers...
Trusted Boosting up 2 plat 5, Money Back if not done!
07/06/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Hi gys, I am a trusted booster. I can boost anyone up to plat 5. Prices are negotiable as always, bronze is 10 euros per division, silver is 15, and gold is 20. I can also offer win boosting however those are negotiated in skype chat between us. Add me on skype and i am available any time as i will get the boost done asap. If you have any worries about me not doing it. No problem! I will refund you the money back if i cannot manage to do the boost. Also this is for EUW only as that is where i...
Boosting for Keys and Skins on CSGO! 2 Key = 5 Wins
05/29/2014 - Counter-Strike Trading - 1 Replies
Hi! Boosting ranks on CSGO for Keys or Skins of the equivalent value!!! Prices: 2 Keys = 5 Wins 4 keys = 11 Wins Steam ID: Steam Community :: Kraby 2
BOOSTING FOR REALLY CHEAP MONEY!
09/03/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 12 Replies
Hello,I am diamond player in east and i as you know i am boosting for really cheap money and i will do it really fast. I am new in this site and i already make 4 boosts. I will make vouches only for trusted people. Bronze 5 - Bronze 4 : 4 euro Bronze 4 - Bronze 3 : 6 euro Bronze 3 - Bronze 2 : 6 euro Bronze 2 - Bronze 1 : 6 euro Bronze 1 - Silver 5 : 8 euro