Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 17:24

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Selling ~20K RP in Gifting

Discussion on Selling ~20K RP in Gifting within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Selling 2 accounts with 23k RP for gifting
07/30/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
-
[Selling] 1 gifting acc euw 17k rp lvl 15
07/28/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Title says it: I sell 1 gifting account on euw with 17k RP on it lvl 15. Add my skype for offers, you go first or we use very trusted MM which you find and pay if needed. Thank you.
[sell] Selling skins and champs (lunar gifting service)
02/09/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
removed
[SELLING] LOL NorthAmerica: 3x skins/champions per day via Gifting Center (cheap!!!)
02/09/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
Hello guys, I dont play league of legends anymore but I still got so many Riot Points left on my North America Account, so I thought to sell it here via the gifting center. how I think it works? 1) you tell me your skin(s)/champion(s) you would like to have (e.g: "Panda Annie") 2) you send me your ingame nick so I can add you as a friend or just add me 3) you pay via PSC (I dont know much about other kinds of transactions, if you got something let me know) 4) I will send you the...
gifting
08/14/2008 - Soldier Front - 4 Replies
hello, i have a question... can u gift sp in soldier front..guns?? or anythin else besides g coin items?? please answere.. ty u all