Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 18:52

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Other booster to duo queue

Discussion on Other booster to duo queue within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 99
The Black Market: 242/0/0
Other booster to duo queue

Boosting silver & gold right now (euw)

If you're boosting in silver or gold and want to duo for some fast games hit me up on skype! Playing all weekend

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Buying] WTB Duo Queue with Elo booster.......S3-G5
07/18/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 11 Replies
Looking for Duo Queue booster asap for Silver 3-Gold 5 for $25.....guys pls if u dont wanna do it dont post on this thread about why ur not gonna do it, ONLY PEOPLE INTERESTED PLS! I will request trade of course and all that stuff, also if u joined in the past 2-3 months ur can forget about it. dont post here at all unless u have some really really good rep and tbm. Edit: I can........allow for solo queue boosters but id really like at at least play the last of my promos for Gold, dont...
looking for duo queue booster
02/25/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
looking for duo queue booster , bring your own jobs, and be diamond 1+ last season, add me skype for info. just wanna speed up my boring long games.. Anakxis
D1 booster looking for duo queue
01/25/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Currently boosting a few accounts on euw from gold/platinum to diamond 1. Looking for (season 3) diamond 1 or challenger players only (who are boosting themselves, I don't have jobs for others) Add me on skype: leaguejobs
D1 booster looking for duo queue
01/25/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Currently boosting a few accounts on euw (platinum) Looking for (season 3) diamond 1 or challenger players only. Add me on skype: leaguejobs
[Buying] Looking for Duo Queue booster (OCE server) pay well
07/25/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Looking for someone to duo q boost me (OCE server) to GOLD V from Silver V. Currently in promotion and should jump to Silver 3. Seeing as I am looking for a duo Q boost, I will pay more than normal. If anyone is interested send me a pm on this, or add me on skype with a quick message about how much you charge. Thanks skype: whymelaugh