Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 19:51

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Elo Boost EUW Bronze/Silver/Gold

Discussion on Elo Boost EUW Bronze/Silver/Gold within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Elo Boost EUW Bronze/Silver/Gold

Titlle

Here are my prices:
Bronze -> Silver 10~20€
Silver -> Gold 20~30€

Main Account is Plat.

Winarte:
Bronze and Silver 80-90%

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Looking to boost bronze/silver/gold
07/11/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Obviously I have no stats, posts, previous jobs etc I have boosted many accounts, can show proof of stats or w/e Not looking to do boosting higher than gold atm Bronze/Silver/Gold only as of now I'm probably going to need to do a few vouch jobs or something, I'm new to this forum. Skype = Wafflezzz
[Selling] Boost in Bronze/Silver/Gold
06/26/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 30 Replies
Skype: dark.asecas1 Only Europe servers. About me I am new doing this, that's why I would like to start doing low prices. I am main Diamond 1 and I am a chinese student living in Spain. My DuoQ Partner is Diamond 2 with lot of LP(and not so much games)
[Selling] Bronze/Silver/Gold Boost.
04/25/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 25 Replies
I was in Season 3 Gold 2 and now im silver 2 with 89lp. I play in euw gold/silver main midlane and jungle but i can all lanes so i know my english is not the best but i want to try ;) Price: Bronze 5-4: 3€ Bronze 4-3: 3€ Bronze 3-2: 3€ Bronze 2-1: 3€ Bronze 1-Silver 5: 5€
NA boost bronze 4-gold 5 or silver 1
01/27/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 5 Replies
Looking to get boosted Bronze 4 - Silver 1 / Gold 5. Looking at all prices. Trusted users. Currently won 2 games, got around 25 lp per game. At 100, provisionals jump to bronze 2. Fast climbing. Add me. Want to start now!
[Selling] ELO BOOST Bronze-Silver-Gold
11/11/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Main is in Diamond 1 OCE Super fast elo boost All Servers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Bronze - $8/div Bronze 1 to Silver 5 $12 Silver - $10/div Silver 1 to Gold 5 - $18 Gold - $15/div Gold 1 to Plat - $20 I will offer payment after boosting! Skype: Lachlan.Pangna