Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 02:39

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Question/Frage] I just started playing lol, any newbie-friendly acc's out there?

Discussion on [Question/Frage] I just started playing lol, any newbie-friendly acc's out there? within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Question/Frage] I just started playing lol, any newbie-friendly acc's out there?

Hey,
So i'm only lvl 10 on my first and only account, but i really start to like this game- and would like obtain champs and skins without spending tons of rp by buying an account !
Thing is that i am still kind of a noob when it comes to the gameplay, so are there any “fresh“ accounts for sale here that still get mixed together with other low - lvl players in the game, but have champs/skins?
Antworten auch gerne auf deutsch, besten dank !
Old 08/02/2014, 01:23   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 99
The Black Market: 242/0/0
Buy referrals, you get a lot of IP & RP and you can buy champions yourself.
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/02/2014, 01:27   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leaguejobs View Post
Buy referrals, you get a lot of IP & RP and you can buy champions yourself.
That seems like a pretty save and reliable way / advice, thanks a lot! Can you tell me where trusted sellers sell these / how many i can roughly get for how much? ^^

Nvm found it
Old 08/02/2014, 02:10   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

The Black Market: 184/1/3
I have this one acc for sale, lvl 15 35k IP, 6 skins, 6 champs and rare ward skin.
Eune server

Old 08/02/2014, 02:11   #5 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by Corillo View Post
That seems like a pretty save and reliable way / advice, thanks a lot! Can you tell me where trusted sellers sell these / how many i can roughly get for how much? ^^

Nvm found it
league-factory, Sady's referrals, TheDoc Referrals, EasyRefs. There are tons more that I dont remember the name on.
Old 08/02/2014, 02:50   #6 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 704
The Black Market: 158/0/0
You are on the wrong section. Since you announced that you are newbie most ppl here will try to scam you and pretend to be friends or something. I have some low lvl accounts on EUW ( I dont know your region actually ) and cant gift you one with some champios that you want to know. In my opinion dont buy any account account or powerlvling here since it will not help you at all to learn the game and etc. You can also watch many streams so you can start loving the game more and start learning some thing which can improove you.

However if you want any help let me know on pms.