Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 18:13

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Cheap Boosting from Bronze to Platin V

Discussion on Cheap Boosting from Bronze to Platin V within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Cheap Boosting from Bronze to Platin V

Hey,

I want to share my and my friend's offer on Ebay. We are two High Elo player only playing duo q to guarantee a pretty high win rate. Actually we boost from bronze V to platinum V keeping up a constant high win rate. We boost on EUW and EUNE

The costs:

Bronze 5 to Bronze 4 - 7€
Bronze 4 to Bronze 3 - 7€
Bronze 3 to Bronze 2 - 7€
Bronze 2 to Bronze 1 - 7€
Bronze 1 to
Silver 5 - 15€

Silver 5 to Silver 4 - 10€
Silver 4 to Silver 3 - 10€
Silver 3 to Silver 2 - 10€
Silver 2 to Silver 1 - 10€
Silver 1 to
Gold 5 - 20€

Gold 5 to Gold 4 - 15€
Gold 4 to Gold 3 - 15€
Gold 3 to Gold 2 - 15€
Gold 2 to Gold 1 - 15€
Gold 1 to
Platinum 5 - 25€

On bigger offers we have a reduce of the costs up to 20%

We accept Paypal. If you are interested please request your offer on Skype: "domisun2"

Our Service is 12 hours a day reachable and we are looking for vouchers.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Elo-Boosting von Bronze bis Platin auf EUW
05/09/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hey, ich pushe LoL-Accounts von Bronze bis Platin. Ich selbst bin Plat 2. Season 3 war ich Dia 3. Ich spiele Top/Mid und mache von Bronze V bis Platin V in einer Woche. Schreibt ihr im Post oder addet mich ingame: Call me Jamie Zahlungsmethoden:
Cheap High elo boosting from Bronze V- Platin V CHEAP
04/16/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
Deutsch Hey Leute undzwar mache ich nun meinen eigenen boosting service auf da ich mir ein bisschen geld nebenbei dazu verdienen möchte ich booste nur auf den euw server und fange mit jeden boost in 1-2 stunden an wir sind 3 high elo spieler. English: Hey guys i started my owning boosting cause i want a little bit money to earn im only able to boost on euw and we start with all boostes in 1-2hours we are 3 high elo players. Price: Bronze V - Bronze IV 2€ Bronze IV - Bronze III 2€
[Selling] [BOOSTING LOW ELO] [CHEAP] Talon Winter Boost [CHEAP] to Platin [CHECK] [CHEAP]
11/23/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
***Hi and Welcome to my Boosting Service*** - 100% Anonymous Boost - I dont need any login details of you account you login via teamviewer - Im doing pretty cheap boost because im new booster - Main account: Diamond V - If you mind about my 1 negative rating, don't continue reading, its totally fake and i got proof for it, anyway you are logging via teamviewer there is no chance that i will take you acc - ***~VOUCH GAMES ARE DONE FROM OLD THREAD SO I DON'T DO THEM~*** - I was top...
[Selling] Elo Boosting (Bronze - Platin) [LF vouches]
09/25/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
German: Hallo, aufgrund der Tatsache, dass ich auf dieser Seite neu bin und dementsprechend noch nicht trusted bin, suche ich nun Leute die für mich vouchen können. Ich kann sowohl DuoQ als auch SoloQ mit euch spielen, es wäre aber allerdings gut, wenn ihr einen Smurf in eurer entsprechenden Liga habt. Ihr könnt mir per PN oder hier im Thema eure Skype ID hinterlassen, oder mich direkt in Skype adden (dear-darlin). English:
Elo Boosting Service | Bronze - Platin [EU]
06/08/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 11 Replies
Elo Boosting Service | Bronze - Platin Elo Range: From Bronze V to Platinum 3 Current status: Service available Region: EU-West / EU-East How it works: You give me your account. You are NOT ALLOWED to play ranked games on your account until I have finished a boost.