Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 18:37

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTS GOLD 3 ACCOUNT WITH DIAMOND BORDER SOLOQ S3

Discussion on WTS GOLD 3 ACCOUNT WITH DIAMOND BORDER SOLOQ S3 within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTS GOLD 3 ACCOUNT WITH DIAMOND BORDER SOLOQ S3

Hey! Selling Gold 3 account with dia border s3 .

Acc has Ad runes, Ap runes, Jungle MS runes.

50 champs

and around 25 skins . Including: Grey warwick, medieval twitch. Anivia team Spirit, and lot of legendaries(Nasus, vlad, olaf, kayle, ez, etc)

Price 35€ paypal only

Contact me via Skype or pm

Old 08/02/2014, 11:08   #2

Up! Price edited!
Old 08/11/2014, 23:57   #3

UPPPP
Old 08/13/2014, 14:26   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

got silver 5 euwest bronze 2 and silver 3 in eune
Old 08/13/2014, 19:01   #5

Only accepting paypal, sorry

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Smurf account Diamond border(Soloq)Plat 3 atm. 59 champions 6 Skins(5x Rare)S1 Kayle
07/07/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 5 Replies
Hey im selling a smurf account. It will come with the orginial email. It's currently in plat 3. Skins on it: Victorious Elise Riot Blitz Victorious janna Bandito fiddlesticks Judgment kayle
[Selling] Diamond V / 96 champions / 32 skins / 10 rune pages / Diamond border soloQ,gold 3v3
05/14/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hey,selling my account due to some personal stuff which are making me unable to play on it anymore. It's a level 30 Diamond 5 account in this current season (Season 4),it has a diamond border from the last season and a gold border in 3v3 (Season 3),96 champions,28 skins and 5 that are unavailable to buy from the store.It has 300 more wins than losses in normal (~1200-900 w/l),pretty much every rune that you need to have.Comes with 68 RP and 10520 IP. Skins: Armor of the Fifth Age Taric...
[Buying] S3 Diamond soloQ border NA
03/05/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 5 Replies
-Must have no ranked games played or a VERY low amount (less than 50) -original owner / mail -IDC about runes / champs / skins, it'll be a smurf. skype: live:epicfaust
[Selling] ## Crazy Account - Season 3 Diamond Border - Gold SoloQ - Many Skins! ##
12/05/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
Hello guys! I just decided to quit League forever now. I got my reasons, you don't have to ask about this. So.. I am going to sell my beloved account which I had since Season 1. I will put all the information in Spoilers below. I am looking for serious offers, and I am not going to set a price yet. Just add me on skype ( xevolp ) for more information. Original Email available!
Looking for S2 Plat / Diamond border soloQ NA
02/28/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Title !! Looking for serious seller, we will make the trade really safe for us both. I only really care about the border !! Post / Pm !