Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 18:10

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

GIVE NA SILVER 1 few champ for EUNE unranked.

Discussion on GIVE NA SILVER 1 few champ for EUNE unranked. within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
GIVE NA SILVER 1 few champ for EUNE unranked.

Change my smurf NA silver 1 high mmr for eune unranked!!

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Trading] Fresh Almost like an Unranked Silver acc to Bronze/Silver EUW/Eune
06/01/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
So hi guys, i want to change to lower ello acc my silver iv 100 lp 1win and silver 3acc, it has 3bonus icons , 3 rune pages FULL AD,AP , AP MANA REGEN, 3 free skins: Champions -Katarina,Diana,Yasuo ,Kayle,Caitlyn,Annie,Amumu;Teemo,Soraka,Garen,Popp y,Master Yi,Tristana,Alistar,Ryze,Sivir,Udyr cant remember all about 20+champs~account has nice mmr because was played only 22 ranked games or i can Sell it for 10 EURO Through paypal, sure if u dont trust me we can use middleman!
[Buying] Looking for eune account Silver 1 or higher with a lot of champ and skin's...
11/09/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 5 Replies
Hello,i'm looking for an account on Silver 1 and higher diamond 1 account must have plenty of champion's and some or a lot of skin's... it must be on eu east...... I can trade with my own silver 1 acc and money... Or just money...Paypal ONLY.... i can also give you dota 2 items,or steam games,your choice how you want to be paid... my scype is iorakoss... Add me and post only if you are willing to go first... If you are steam user,i can provide you a reputation thread of trades which...
[Trading] I GIVE EUNE ACCOUNT ( 55CHEMP 9SKINS UNRANKED ) FOR UNRANKED OR SILVER ON EU WEST
08/24/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hello I trade my account on EAST 55chemp 9 skins UNRANKED for silver or unranked account on west. if you want to trade add me to skype ervin.accounts how we trade : you go first or you find a middleman :) Best Regards
[Selling] Want to sell unranked acc with 15 champ and 3 skins for 5 euro eune
06/21/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
I Give First if Trusted Come on i want to sell it now come on guys