Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 06:09

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Plat 5/High MMR [Plat 2/1]/Throwaway account/CHEAP/NA/55$/2 runepages/16Champs

Discussion on Plat 5/High MMR [Plat 2/1]/Throwaway account/CHEAP/NA/55$/2 runepages/16Champs within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Plat 5/High MMR [Plat 2/1]/Throwaway account/CHEAP/NA/55$/2 runepages/16Champs

<Pictures
Not Accepting anything lower than 55$

Feel free to ask any questions regarding the account.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] EUW Plat 5 account & Gold 3 account (earlier plat), very high mmr both! Cheap!
04/10/2016 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Selling both accounts fast and cheap! Leave your skype name in comments and i'll add you and we can discuss prices etc. bump bump
[Selling] CHEAP NA S3 Plat S4 Gold Inactive Account - SKINS - 60 Champs - 11 Runepages
04/28/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
As the title states, I have a super cheap account for sale. Was used as a smurf account S3 (Finished plat 1). Reached Plat V S4 after placements and then quit league. Account has been inactive since December and has decayed to Gold 4 75 LP. Has S1 bronze cup summoner icon and pretty decent skins. 11 FULL runepages 5K ip 60 champs s1 bronze cup summoner icon decently rare skins
[Selling] EUW Plat 5 account very high MMR, 30 champions. Cheap
04/05/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Write your skype and i will add you and link you account etc and discuss price. Around 30-40 champions, high plat mmr. currently plat 5.
[Selling] Plat s2/Plat s3 50 champs, 20 skins 6 runepages [PSC ONLY] [Quick&Safe]
01/27/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 15 Replies
Hi ePVPers. Selling one of my accounts that I barely have played on. Used to be Platinum I but decayed to Plat 5 due to inactivity. Autowin: 50€ PSC http://i.epvpimg.com/20ZSb.jpg http://i.epvpimg.com/MG9Ke.jpg Kind Regards
Selling plat 1 account with high MMR ~ VERY CHEAP!! NA
06/25/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Boosted it up on NA and stopped playing it. Can show you everything you need, i've got all info including original email etc etc I currently get matched up against people in Diamond mmr so you might even see one or two pros if you're lucky (No guarantee..) The account still goes up 2 divisions even at Platinum 1 so shouldn't be much of a hassle to get to diamond if you're good enough. Once again, the account is NA and i'm looking for around 60 Euros for it. We WILL use a middleman. ...