Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 19:09

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

EloBoost [Bronze,Silver,Gold]

Discussion on EloBoost [Bronze,Silver,Gold] within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Post EloBoost [Bronze,Silver,Gold]

Bronze 5-4 $8
Bronze 4-3 $9
Bronze 3-2- $10
Bronze 2-1 $11
Bronze 1-silver 5- $14
Silver 5-4 $14
Silver 4-3 $15
Silver 3-2 $16
Silver 2-1 $17
Silver 1- Gold $20
Gold 5-4 25$
Gold 4-3 30$
Gold 2-1 35$
Gold 1-plat 40$

North American server ONLY and also paypal are the only payment i accept, if interested please leave skype below or contact me via private message with skype or contact information

Prices may change if LP gains are low

willing to give two vouch copies to two respected and trusted members of this site

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Eloboost on EUW Bronze/Silver/Gold
04/25/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 16 Replies
Hey, I want to start doing some eloboosts, but before I start I need some vouches. So if you want to get some free wins add me on skype. Only vouch @ 10tbm+ skype: kazukiosu Completed Vouches:
free eloboost from bronze to silver or gold
05/04/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
hi im so bored guys i push ur bronze acc on euw im on my main plat 5 may u gift me 1 or 2 skins if u want not must add me on skype black.king.neo
[Selling] Eloboost Bronze-Silver-Gold-Platinum EUNE-EUW
04/10/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Hey guys I am an euw/eune player who have been boosting for a while now. Considering that I am new to this site I am willing to give a 50% discount to the first 10 person who contact me. My prices are the following: Bronze per divison 12 Silver per divison 20 Gold per divison 25
[Selling] Eloboost Service Bronze and Silver. Pay with e*gold.
04/05/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Hey I am SkyIsHigh a Plat I player on EUW. I want to start a little boost service for players who need some wins in bronze and silver. The prices are: Bronze V - I win: 60 e*gold Silver V - I win: 90 e*gold You can also pay with PSC (DE and offline). It's possible to boost whole divisions also, but since i have only enough time on weekends we need to accurately arrange it.
[Selling] Cheap ELOBOOST (EUW/EUNE) Bronze/Silver/Gold
12/30/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hey, Im selling eloboost, and here are my prices. BronzeV:5 Euro Bronze4:5 Euro Bronze3:6 Euro Bronze2:6 Euro Bronze1:8 Euro Bronze bundle for 20Euro