Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 00:54

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

ADC SMURF EUW GOLD 5

Discussion on ADC SMURF EUW GOLD 5 within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
ADC SMURF EUW GOLD 5

well hello there,

since i pretty much lost my interest in playing LoL and i dont have that much time anyway apart from that i decided to get rid of all of my accounts apart from 1, which i will use from time to time. My main got sold for 180euro on PA alrdy, but theres not much interest in smurfs there

so here i am selling my gold 5 smurf

it has 3 good ad runepages, pretty much all ad carries, still has 3,3k ip left and is currently in gold 5

sadly i cannot include the original email in this, since its one of my main ones and ill remain using it in the future.

more infos will follow tomorrow when im back up

im only accepting paypal. (optional ill also accept the payment in referrals to my only left account)

cheers