Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 20:18

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Bronze 5 - Platinium 5 Boosting Service

Discussion on Bronze 5 - Platinium 5 Boosting Service within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old 08/04/2014, 08:55   #16 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
a vouch in duo queue?
low elo
do add me in skype

will be playing for me in a few moments.
i'll update after he played

played today in gold mmr
carried hard as tristana - would recommend him
nice guy ^^
good luck in your business

Thanks
1 User
Old 08/05/2014, 21:53   #17

Bump ^^
Old 08/07/2014, 17:16   #18

Bump Looking for orders
Old 08/11/2014, 20:59   #19

Bump Looking for orders
Old 08/21/2014, 18:09   #20 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

im contacting now for eloboosting
Old 08/24/2014, 15:45   #21 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

how much for a gold 4 - plat 5 boost?
Old 08/25/2014, 18:21   #22

Quote:
Originally Posted by vidz View Post
how much for a gold 4 - plat 5 boost?
Will be 50 Euro for more information add me on skype
Old 08/25/2014, 18:47   #23 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

contacts u on skype
Old 08/27/2014, 17:13   #24 Trade Status: Verified(?)

Ordered boost from silver 3 to gold 4. I will update if this guy's legit or not after the boost with pics and stuff!

Update:
Not legit booster. Loses many games. Not saying it will be done in the time he said. Someone else played on account he made new agreement which was:

"here what we can do, i asked my partner he said the policy got broken so what we can provide is to boost you 1 less division than the goal and if the policy gets broken once more we wont be boosting further... so we will continue boosting you to Gold 5"

Accepted it after. Then he played a game and lost again. Then said he is going to stop the boost and blocks me. Legit scam maybe?
Old 09/02/2014, 23:46   #25 Trade Status: Verified(?)

Ordered boost from silver 3 to gold 4. I will update if this guy's legit or not after the boost with pics and stuff!

Update:
Not legit booster. Loses many games. Not saying it will be done in the time he said. Someone else played on account he made new agreement which was:

"here what we can do, i asked my partner he said the policy got broken so what we can provide is to boost you 1 less division than the goal and if the policy gets broken once more we wont be boosting further... so we will continue boosting you to Gold 5"

Accepted it after. Then he played a game and lost again. Then said he is going to stop the boost and blocks me. Legit scam maybe?
Old 09/03/2014, 00:27   #26 Trade Status: Verified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by JallaHabibi View Post
You have no proof that is not you, and we wont refund untill you get any proof of that since you said to me that only you and me got your account info so whats up with that? you told me before buying the boost that u read the toss and here we go toss getting broken and you cant blame us for your action.
The funny **** about this. Is that you just added to toss:

And i said before you started boosting that I changed password for the boost. Thats because of that pass I use for more things and you should not know it. So . IDK and I am searching out who was on my account. I didn't choose for this ****.

And you just started ******** me after the lost game..

If you refund. I will still vouch and give positive. Because you were nice to me b4. And bcs you refunded when there were to many problems.
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/03/2014, 00:39   #27

Quote:
Originally Posted by TehEnvyyy View Post
The funny **** about this. Is that you just added to toss:

And i said before you started boosting that I changed password for the boost. Thats because of that pass I use for more things and you should not know it. So . IDK and I am searching out who was on my account. I didn't choose for this ****.

And you just started ******** me after the lost game..

If you refund. I will still vouch and give positive. Because you were nice to me b4. And bcs you refunded when there were to many problems.
do you want me to go back at skype again? the moment before you buy the boost? u better stop trash talking things ur losing at u broke the rule now u better deal with it.

So please stop trying ur just losing at this trying to get us wrong
So i added this here to make sure retarded people like you learns what toss is when i told you what it is on skype and did not write it in here.
Old 09/03/2014, 00:42   #28 Trade Status: Verified(?)

Quote:
do you want me to go back at skype again? the moment before you buy the boost? u better stop trash talking things ur losing at u broke the rule now u better deal with it.

So please stop trying ur just losing at this trying to get us wrong
You keep saying the same ****. For *** sake i never played ranked games on the account during the boost. Even if I did it(which i didn't) you made an agreement after that you will go 1 less division. Then you lose and tell me you stop the boost. Come on man. Be a fking man and not be a fking ***** because you aren't right at the moment.

If you just refund the problem is over and this discussion can end here. Because i'm not stopping at the moment till I got my money back.
Old 09/03/2014, 00:44   #29

Quote:
Originally Posted by TehEnvyyy View Post
You keep saying the same ****. For *** sake i never played ranked games on the account during the boost. Even if I did it(which i didn't) you made an agreement after that you will go 1 less division. Then you lose and tell me you stop the boost. Come on man. Be a fking man and not be a fking ***** because you aren't right at the moment.
Then who the **** plays on your account and blames us? its your responsible of your **** account to prevent anyone to play any ranked games meanwhile we boost your account and its not our fault that you made that mistake and blaming us of this ****.
And i have big rights because u broke the rule, ur the one witch have no rights to blame us of your stupidness
Old 09/03/2014, 00:48   #30 Trade Status: Verified(?)

Quote:
Then who the **** plays on your account and blames us? its your responsible of your **** account to prevent anyone to play any ranked games meanwhile we boost your account and its not our fault that you made that mistake and blaming us of this ****.
I'm not blaming you for that **** but for the reason that you first make an agreement. Play a game. Lose it and then you say that you stop. That's just because you couldn't win.

But for the 3rd time now.
If you just refund the problem is over and this discussion can end here. Because i'm not stopping at the moment till I got my money back.