Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 04:29

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[H] Steam wallet, games [W] Riot points (rp) or skins

Discussion on [H] Steam wallet, games [W] Riot points (rp) or skins within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Arrow [H] Steam wallet, games [W] Riot points (rp) or skins

Hello everyone,

I have steam wallet, games, cards and items for Dota 2, TF2 and CS:GO probably can buy everyone game in steam depens on ur rp, skins.

1 rule: I never go first i will give u my account to see my reputation in steamtrades and on my wall (no vac, no report, absolutely clear on trustworthy acc).

btw. If u add me on steam, post comment here cause i have 405/405 friends and not adding new one, if u post comment here i will add u to discuss or we will discuss in this topic.
Old 07/24/2014, 00:41   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

dont trust him i can say cause he is new and all who trade with me dont wanna middleman or dont wanna go first and i can tell on my friends at steam to give me +1 rep in comment ! be careful ! and he is serbian also like me ! i know how he doing i can tell easy on my friends on steam to give me reputation LOL #facepalm
i mean trade with lol or steam ,and they said i dont care about epvp look at my steam reputation .... go first or nothing . i just quote
Old 07/24/2014, 00:50   #3

Lightbulb

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOD_Himself1 View Post
dont trust him i can say cause he is new and all who trade with me dont wanna middleman or dont wanna go first and i can tell on my friends at steam to give me +1 rep in comment ! be careful ! and he is serbian also like me ! i know how he doing i can tell easy on my friends on steam to give me reputation LOL #facepalm
i mean trade with lol or steam ,and they said i dont care about epvp look at my steam reputation .... go first or nothing . i just quote
Do u see steamtrades site which i post in this site everyone must have games on price 100+ euros to register and then u can post reputations, 2nd i'm Bulgarian not serbain and u don't know me. Tell to ur friends everything i don't care also i have posted steamrep profile and u can see clear 4 years reputations with 750+ completed trades on steam, and most of my reputations are from biggest traders in steam which they have 1000+ games and big inventories... Don't post anymore on my topic pls kid

Tags
lol. rp. steam. trade