Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 00:51

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

EUW Boost bronze-plat

Discussion on EUW Boost bronze-plat within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old 10/30/2014, 18:29   #16

elite*gold: 0
Looking for a new job
Old 11/02/2014, 17:08   #17

looking for a job before the season ends
Old 11/08/2014, 17:11   #18

Again free

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Boost from bronze to plat
07/01/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Hi am diamond iv and i boost from bronze till plat prices depends on divisions pm me for more info:D
[Selling] EUW Boost from Bronze to Plat V
06/27/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Hi guys! Me and my partner have some free time and need money, so we offer boosting service, from Bronze V to Plat V. We are both diamonds. We can boost on EUW. We are testing our ping on others servers, but only EUW is 100% sure. Prices: http://puu.sh/6EN4y.jpg Prices are negotiable, depend on your MMR. Your games won't be stream, we won't talk to your friends. DuoQ are not possible ATM. Only PayPal is avaible for the moment.
Elo-Boost Bronze 5 to Plat 5
05/29/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 13 Replies
Hey guys! I have recently discovered this forum, and decided that i should join in and start boosting to make some spare money . A little bit about myself: I'm 17 years old, playing league since s1 3rd week, never stopped playing and improving as a player, at the end of s2 i finally became Gold, at season 3 i was p2 50~60 LP. Im on Platinum 3 right now. I got rly much experience in the game have played over 2k SoloQ games. So here we are, if you need a cheap and fast boost - feel free to...
[Selling] Elo boost from bronze to plat
12/03/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
I'm an Elo Booster. I have more than three years of experience with League Of Legends. My main account is Diamond IV, and I have boosted a lot of people in: Bronze, Silver, Gold, Plat and a few in Diamond V. Here is a list of my prices: Bronze V - Bronze IV = 9 € Bronze IV - Bronze III = 9 € Bronze III - Bronze II = 9 € Bronze II - Bronze I = 10 € Bronze I - Silver V = 13 € Bronze V – Silver V = 45€
Elo Boost Bronze V - Plat 1
03/19/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
ELO BOOSTING SERVICE EUW / EUNORDIC ELO Pushing on EU Cheap EU Elo Push Service done by 2220 player Hey guys, I am introducing you to my cheap EUW elo boost service! NOTE: Can also boost eu/east!