Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 07:06

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

EUW Diamond V (136 Skins + All Champs + Diamond Border)

Discussion on EUW Diamond V (136 Skins + All Champs + Diamond Border) within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
EUW Diamond V (136 Skins + All Champs + Diamond Border)

(Account has Championship riven, total 136 skins and all champions)

Recovery info: YES

Just Offer

Old 07/23/2014, 10:49   #2

bumperino
Old 07/29/2014, 13:02   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

100€ paypal

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Diamond Border Diamond 4 Account - 103 Champs 26 Skins 11 Rune Pages Lots of Runes
02/08/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
As title says, it is a current Diamond 4 account, with the diamond border from last season. It still has high mmr (~20lp a win) so you can climb fast. It has all but I think 14 champs, I can get you a list if you are interested. Contact via skype if you are interested in the account : [email protected] RUNES Marks 2x Armor Pen 9x flat AD 9x Atc speed 1x Crit chance 9x Magic Pen
[Selling] EUNE Diamond 3 Account , 100 champs, 28 skins, 7 rune pages, diamond border
11/08/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Hello , i decided it is time to sell my lol account. All the info you need you will find here : EUNE Diamond 3 LoL account - Imgur I am the original owner, the account has never been banned. Skype : cosraducostache I accept paypal and paysafe .
[Selling] Acc Diamond 5 S4, Diamond border s3, All runes and champs, 20 rune pages, 50+ skins.
07/01/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Hey people, I am selling the account like i mentioned in the thread title. It is currently diamond 5, was diamond 1 in season 3. Has around 50+ skins (2-3 legendary ones) the rest are 975ish skins. Also, has all runes available and has 20 rune pages (which is the maximum). It has all the champs and surplus of around 80k IP so u can name change all you want Anyways, thats about it when it comes to this account, if the price is right i can get it to diamond 1. Skype: GamersResort
[Selling] Diamond 5 Account - Rare Skins + Diamond S3 Border! 109 Champs!
11/30/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
Hey There! This account has all the Diamond rewards for Season 3! (Profile Page Trim, Loading Screen Border, Summoner Icon) http://i.imgur.com/os7aGK4.jpg http://i.imgur.com/hzXGQeB.jpg http://i.imgur.com/fevv79J.jpg