Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 16:50

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

LOOKING FOR ACC with CS RIVEN OR CODE

Discussion on LOOKING FOR ACC with CS RIVEN OR CODE within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
LOOKING FOR ACC with CS RIVEN OR CODE

Hey guys

I am looking for an acc with cs riven or a cs riven code. I really want that skin I just love it! But I am a stundent and dont have that much money :/. But nevertheless PM me if u have a code

Quote:
Originally Posted by flamepot View Post
Hey guys

I am looking for an acc with cs riven or a cs riven code. I really want that skin I just love it! But I am a stundent and dont have that much money :/. But nevertheless PM me if u have a code
bump

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Buying] /WTT Chamionship riven code or low level account with cs riven
06/25/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Hello, I'm looking for a chamionship riven code or an account with championship riven on that is lowlevel. I will give you an account with championship thresh, arcade heca, riot blitz, bandit sivir and the riot ward. skype : asdfgHarry. Thanks
[Selling] Cs Riven code
06/15/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Selling code for more info add me on skype live:himselfpvp
[Selling] CS Riven Code EUW/NA
05/24/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 77 Replies
http://i6.minus.com/ioj5SrxkCJDzy.png Selling Championship Riven Codes Working on: Various Servers (EUW/EUNE/NA + others maybe) Details Willing to sell some CS Riven codes. I don't have the card but the code will work for EUW and NA, ask for other servers. This skin is limited and will never come back to the game again, grab your shot now to have one of top 3 rarest skin in-game and one of the coolest. The codes will soon run-out world-wide and you will never be able to get this...
[Buying] Looking for cs riven code :)
02/21/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 5 Replies
Scammers stfu, and dont try to write me. I USE MM ALL THE TIME , I DONT GO FIRST, AND I TRUST MM MORE THAN YOUR 16TBM !!!!!
[Selling] CS Riven Code.
02/18/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hello guys, I want to sell CS Riven, it should work on every realm BUT Na. Add me on skype: Devilingkatarina Price: 145 euros.