Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 14:11

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

LF low lvl 30 acc with Diamond Border | Offering Platin 4 low Account!

Discussion on LF low lvl 30 acc with Diamond Border | Offering Platin 4 low Account! within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 3
LF low lvl 30 acc with Diamond Border | Offering Platin 4 low Account!

Hey guys,im looking for a simple Account with not that much champs and division doesn't matter, just diamond border from Season 3!

Offering you a Season 4 Platin IV Account with 30~ champs and 2 runepages!

If you got one, send me a PM or add me in Skype : mafasaphir

Greets!
Old 07/15/2014, 23:55   #2 Trade Status: Verified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Kann ich dich in Skype adden?
Old 07/16/2014, 13:39   #3

elite*gold: 3
got acc from perpleqz!

closed
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Buying] LoL Platin Account | 100 Champs | 70 Skins | Diamond Border | EUW
04/20/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
Hallo, ich will hier meinen LoL Account zu verkaufen. Dieser hat sehr viele Skins und fast alle Champs. 4 Runenseiten für jede Position sind vorhanden mit allen wichtigen Runen. Riot K9 Nasus und Riot Graves sind auf dem Account (nicht mehr verfügbar im Shop). Ultimate Pulsefire Ezreal Skin! Season 3 Diamond Rahmen und Icon und diese Season schon Platin! Es ist auch ein gratis Wechsel nach EUNE verfügbar. Hier alle Details:
wtb diamond 5 with diamond or platin border
07/08/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
hi suche ein account diamond 5 mit platin oder diamond border aus s2 muss nicht wirklich viel haben ty
[Buying] EUW Lol Account with Platin/Diamond Border
05/24/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Hey, im looking for an Eu West Account that has a Platin or Diamond Border and is in a proper Division. Alot of Champs or Skins arent necessary, can be even a Smurf with only 20 Champs. Would be also ok if the Account has a Gold Border and is in Platin/Diamond Division. I would love to trade with an Middleman you or i choose and who we both would trust. Price: From 10€ to 75€, in some rare case maybe even more. Skype: Sosila92
[Buying] Gold/Platin/Diamond S2 Acc with border.
04/13/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
Like i said in the title. Buying an EUW Acc. Want the border from S2. in Platin or Diamond, so i dont care about the S3 Elo. PN me with Champs,skins,runes usw.
[Buying] Platin/Diamond S2 Acc with border.
04/13/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Like i said in the title. Buying an EUW Acc. Want the border from S2. in Platin or Diamond, so i dont care about the S3 Elo. PN me with Champs,skins,runes usw.