Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 18:04

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

GOLD3 EUW/ ALL CHAMPS LOTS OF SKINS 15 EUROS !!

Discussion on GOLD3 EUW/ ALL CHAMPS LOTS OF SKINS 15 EUROS !! within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Arrow GOLD3 EUW/ ALL CHAMPS LOTS OF SKINS 15 EUROS !!

Hi,

Being tired of playing i would like to sell my account to whoever is interested. I own all the champs and i have a lot of skins. I got 7 rune pages for everything, & a lot of runes of any kind. I was silver on the last season, so i got a silver border. I have more than 850 wins in normal.

Feel free to contact me at if you are interested !

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] GOLD3 EUW/ ALL CHAMPS LOTS OF SKINS 15 EUROS !!
07/14/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hi, Being tired of playing i would like to sell my account to whoever is interested. I own all the champs and i have a lot of skins. I got 7 rune pages for everything, & a lot of runes of any kind. I was silver on the last season, so i got a silver border. I have more than 850 wins in normal. http://www.lolking.net/summoner/euw/31099054 Feel free to contact me at [email protected] if you are interested !
[WTS] EUW Gold3 acc. ALL CHAMPS & LOTS OF SKINS
05/20/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hi, I would like to sell my EUW Gold III account, previously Silver on last season. I got 140 RP, 9992 IP, i have all the champions, 9 rune pages, 58 skins. 851 normal wins. PLS contact me at [email protected] or PM me if you need further information:mofo: I AM WILLING TO DISCUSS THE PRICE
US NA account. 52 champs. 17 Rune pages. LOTS OF SKINS. LOTS OF RUNES. $65 CHEAP!
01/25/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Howdy, I'm selling my league of legends account. I've just gotten tired of the game and really think my league days are over. I'm not posting the username but I will post screenshots as proof etcetc. So first here's the list broken down. Annie- 1820 (Annie in wonderland) Brand- 1495 (Apopcalyptic, Vandal) Ezreal- Nottingham - 520 no longer available Kayle- That one kayle skin no longer available Maokai- 2470 (Charred, Totemic, Festive) Nocturne- 975 (Frozen Terror)
WTS: Us region, lots of wins, lots of champs, lots of skins + rares. Check it out!!
08/05/2011 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
Hi guys wanna sell this account asap so buy it! Ranked: 338wins 296losses Normal: 900wins 100764 Monster/MinionKills 135RP and 1682IP on the account currently. These are the champs that I own, there are 66 of them: http://i54.tinypic.com/14rznp.jpg
WTS: Us region, lots of wins, lots of champs, lots of skins + rares. Check it out!!
08/05/2011 - League of Legends Trading - 13 Replies
Hi guys wanna sell this account asap so buy it! Ranked: 338wins 296losses Normal: 900wins 100764 Monster/MinionKills 135RP and 1682IP on the account currently. These are the champs that I own, there are 66 of them: http://i54.tinypic.com/14rznp.jpg