Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 19:06

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Dia1 / Challenger 5v5 - Vouches from Trusted Users.

Discussion on Dia1 / Challenger 5v5 - Vouches from Trusted Users. within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old 07/14/2014, 17:55   #16 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
The Black Market: 206/0/0
Quote:
Originally Posted by kiiillah View Post
Is this a deboost service ?
Yeah i think,maybe i didn't read it correctly...

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Dia1 / Challenger 5v5 / Eloboosting Service / Vouches
07/14/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 6 Replies
Hey its Razerin here. I am playing the game since s1 and i got a lot of experiance through different seasons and metas. Right now i am playing Orianna only because i really like her kit and plays potential , anyways i want to open my own eloboost service or to work with someone else (elobooster). So for now i will do test games a.k.a vouches. My skype is razerinepvp I am boosting on euw , eune and other eu servers. I can boost to dia1
Dia1 Sensei Aizen is here. Trusted Vouches
07/12/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 30 Replies
Konnichiwa (Hello) everyone its me - Aizen. I am huge anime fan and league nerd. I would love to climb you through devisions but let me get trusted first. My skype is sosukeaizen23 Please only members with atleast 10/0/0 add me or plat 4 devision +. I will give you proof of my dia1 at skype.
[Selling] The3v3God's 3v3 Team shop | CHALLENGER and DIAMOND teams | TRUSTED | DOING VOUCHES
06/07/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 22 Replies
I am a reseller for a famous team on the EU-NE servers, they supply me with dozens of diamond / challenger teams a week that they boosted. I am mostly interested in selling teams as it is the most secure way of guaranteed season-end rewards, but I am also selling team slots, where we will help you win 10 games to get the rewards for the specific tier. Prices for Gold-Platinum teams: 5EUR - This honestly is just a waste of time for our boosters as they have to lose games to get placed into...
[Selling] Regionboostservice/ fast, trusted and fair boost service by DIA1 and Challenger!!!!
04/26/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 13 Replies
http://i.epvpimg.com/Wq7md.jpg http://i.epvpimg.com/TBEEd.jpg skype: regionboost1 the design is still in work :)
Doing Vouches to get Trusted! Diamond 1 SoloQ & 5on5 Challenger Team Main.
08/09/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Hallo Guys, Hi Leute. Ich bin dabei meinen eigenen LoL-Boost Service zu eröffnen, und möchte mir erst mit einigen Vouches das Vertrauen der Kunden Gewinnen. Wenn ihr 1-2 Games Geboosted werden wollt Schreibt mich einfach an.