Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 15:11

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

EU EAST, Diamond V account 76skins

Discussion on EU EAST, Diamond V account 76skins within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
EU EAST, Diamond V account 76skins

Hi,

I want to sell my diamond V account (32pts). I have 76 skins, 88 champions, 9 rune pages, 75normal win. Gold s3 border (victorious elise )

Btw cheaap! Msgme on skype!

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Diamond 1 east account [Diamond borders][40 skins][77 champs][11k ip]
06/17/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
Hi everyone, so i decided to sell my Diamond 1 account, which is on eune, with 7 rune pages, 40 skins, 77 champions, 11k ip, 644 Rp (also 820 rp are coming from 3rd place in one tournament). On this account i reached gold in season 2, in S3 Diamond 1, and in S4 i also reached Diamond 1. So this is the info. Account Not owned Champions Icons Runes Runes2 Skins Skins2
[Selling] Diamond I account - EU East
05/09/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 6 Replies
Hello, I would like to sell my Diamond I account on Europe East server. I'm the original owner. The account is legit and it never got a ban. The account has most champions (only 14 are missing) and a lot of expensive skins. I'm selling account cause I have no more time to play League of Legends. We can do transation with middleman. The skins are: Popstar Ahri Unchained Alistar Blackfrost Anivia Woad Ashe Cryocore Brand Desperada Cassiopeia
Diamond V Account EAST!!
12/09/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
-East -RP : 7 -IP : 4617 -Rune page : 4 /ad-ap-tank/ -87 Champ -17 Skin /Pulse EZ/ + Free 50 Euro. Paymant : Paypal, Skrill, Paysafe. Skype: lolly2227 http://www.kepfeltoltes.hu/131130/dimond_www.kepfe ltoltes.hu_.jpg
Diamond IV account ! EAST
08/26/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Selling Diamond IV account EAST ! + 30 skins ! pulse ez ! more info pm me ! add me skype : grzesiek.panszczyk
[Selling] EUNE Account with 108Champ.&76Skins(UFO Corki, King Rammus,Urf the Manatee)
04/02/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 9 Replies
Hello Guys! I would like to sell my League of Legends account! Server: EUNE Rating: 1570 (GOLD V) Runepages: 14 RP: 516 IP: 5871 Champions & Skins: